Rejected Lucky Block- Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

tRWUurga724kuKSr

Ratings
Hi,

just wanna tell you that the most finished map is called "Lucky Block" if you didn't notice, while making this map and so the theme is unoriginal, and I guess it won't even get through via. yea "lucky block" + The name already exist as "LuckyBlock" /log LuckyBlock.

so my tip is that, you should first read Map Info https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Hiya!

As stated above by @Urothun a map needs to have an original theme to be accepted onto the server sadly.
Also, I would recommend building parkour that is incorporated within the map and close to it, rather than it all floating over the void; this is due to parkour that is mainly floating is no longer accepted. Finally, try and spice up the block palette used for your jumps with blocks such as ice, flower pots, player heads, etc. This will allow for your parkour to be more enjoyable!

I wish you all the best.

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi there ImJuiceh,

Im sorry to tell ya your map has been rejected.

The THEME is unoriginal, we already have a luckyblock map as Jash and Urothun said above.

The BUILD has one main build but it is along the lines of 3D pixel art. Please try to avoid floating parkour with making it on the main build.

The PARKOUR is lacking in variation, and is too hard of a medium map, but fits the length. Try to add more block varation such as water, flowerpots, trapdoors, etc and make sure to check out the difficulty level of medium maps nowadays.

Thank you for the submission, I hope to see more from you. Have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.