Make KitPVP Great Again

Zithmane

MVP
Zithmane
Zithmane
MVP
Ratings
16 1
yeah, to be honest, i really would like if there were some special competitions where the winners get items as prizes instead of some specific amount of money which makes those items more special since other players won't be able to get them through any other methods!

3Clicks

PATRON+
3Clicks
3Clicks
Patron+
Ratings
39 23
I wouldn't even care if I won someone specific to KitPVP. I don't mind not winning cubits. Give me seasonal keys and I'm fine. Just something to stir up the comp.

3Clicks

PATRON+
3Clicks
3Clicks
Patron+
Ratings
39 23
Even if you were to win some money for the next season? I don't even care just something to play for. All I have is Season Legends but nobody will care about that this season because kit has been dead.

Lil_Marvin

ELITE
Lil_Marvin
Lil_Marvin
ELITE
Ratings
20 19
Hello, I'd like to start off by explaining the contents of this post. I'll be going over ideas and suggestions in which I believe would bring out the full potential of manacube KitPVP. KitPVP has in my opinion the potential to be Manacubes most popular server within the community. If treated correctly KitPVP could be manacubes main source of donations towards the server. I've not played on manacube KitPVP for the longest time but hearing how enjoyable the server sounded last season and the season before kind of annoys me as this season is pretty lackluster in 99% of the communities opinion.

1. Adding new / better season vault items, we all know that svas are pretty terrible recently and no flame to anyone who creates them but nobody needs Depth Strider IV or Saturation / Night Vision. In my personal opinion items like a punch 3 bow being put back into circulation as said by INVEST0R would bring a sense of competitiveness back to KitPVP. This would generate more income for manacube via KitPVP as to be honest nobody is buying cubits svas that u sit in spawn spamming with no reward. People would irl money for an item like the Cubits Bow to be back. The community would love this.

2. Resetting the server and having a fresh start. I feel like resetting the server right now would be so ideal for all players, new players would have a chance to catch up and old players would have competition. I see so many players in chat saying p2w because I have a gset and they can't do anything to progress because I have nothing better to do than farm and expand my wealth. I would also agree with an unban of players banned for cheating. The gset community is so dead and it's a shame, I can drop for hours without getting dropped on. Even if you chose to keep certain players banned we really need an active playerbase to return to KitPVP for it to be enjoyable again.

3. Remove Anti Gravity. It's disgusting. I don't like it. I don't know anyone who likes it. It's buggy, Please.

4. Make teaming with those outside of your squad punishable. It's impossible for new players to get started with 5 or 6 groups of players down in iron teaming. The new players have literally 0 chance to get into the server leading to them leaving and not returning, and I don't blame them.

5. Give rewards for players finishing in the top 3 of a section. Rewards varying per difficulty of leaderboard. Squads getting rewarded for being /sq top. Just simple little things like these would make the competition on the server so much better and would re ignite a playerbase.

There are many more suggestions and ways of giving life back to KitPVP as many players before me have said. Please just listen to the community and help manacube KitPVP return to the enjoyability it used to be.

Thanks
-3Clicks

Add void back so I can team kill
Some players are teamed with other people in different squads. Also it is very possible to get a start even while being farmed. People join the server expecting to have a gset in 5 minutes and that’s just not how it works