Make saturation items work (for PVE?)

Gillyox

PATRON
Gillyox
Gillyox
Patron
Ratings
Having permanent saturation is not vanilla, there is no way in vanilla minecraft where you can have permanent saturation, having permanent saturation effectively gives you regeneration that's 4x better than the real minecraft regeneration effect.
In vanilla minecraft you're also not able to have permanent strength 2, regeneration, water breathing, night vision etc etc etc. But Manacube gave us these abbilities.
But in vanilla minecraft you are still able to eat as much as you want and you'd get fully healed when you're full. So technically you are able to get healed when you eat in vanilla minecraft, what this saturation effect does is so you don't need to eat to get healed.

Also I think you are also forgetting that WITHOUT this saturation effect/getting healed when you ate is not working AT ALL... So even if you're manually eating, you're not getting healed. That's the core vanilla feature I am talking about that they oh so "fixed".
This is supposed to be 1.21 survival but with this it feels like we're playing 1.8 but with more blocks..

Like I said, if people don't want this returned to PVP then have this abbility be disabled in PVP areas (warp pvp and burninglands).
To have this disabled everywhere like in the wild and in isles is just ridiculous and doesn't make sense.

imjustvoid

PATRON+
imjustvoid
imjustvoid
Patron+
Ratings
17 9
+1 having it nerfed completely cancels out some svas and makes them useless and that sucks plus it really doesn't give that big of an advantage when some one the sat svas are fairly cheap and compared to other pvp gear they are 10x cheaper unless of course it's sparkle chest LOL but really no need to nerf it with nobody wants that besides people who want something to be mad about (also sat helps grinding when grinding has already been made harder this ssn)

vZealousy

PATRON
vZealousy
vZealousy
Patron
Ratings
7 11
Saturation is working just like 1.8 saturation now, survival is 1.8 mechanics and insane saturation healing doesn't vibe with 1.8 mechanics. You are supposed to use gap
In vanilla minecraft you're also not able to have permanent strength 2, regeneration, water breathing, night vision etc etc etc. But Manacube gave us these abbilities.
But in vanilla minecraft you are still able to eat as much as you want and you'd get fully healed when you're full. So technically you are able to get healed when you eat in vanilla minecraft, what this saturation effect does is so you don't need to eat to get healed.

Also I think you are also forgetting that WITHOUT this saturation effect/getting healed when you ate is not working AT ALL... So even if you're manually eating, you're not getting healed. That's the core vanilla feature I am talking about that they oh so "fixed".
This is supposed to be 1.21 survival but with this it feels like we're playing 1.8 but with more blocks..

Like I said, if people don't want this returned to PVP then have this abbility be disabled in PVP areas (warp pvp and burninglands).
To have this disabled everywhere like in the wild and in isles is just ridiculous and doesn't make sense.
Just because manacube gave us all those items with perma effects, that doesn't change the fact that saturation healing is literally 4x better than an effect named "regneration"

Gillyox

PATRON
Gillyox
Gillyox
Patron
Ratings
Saturation is working just like 1.8 saturation now, survival is 1.8 mechanics and insane saturation healing doesn't vibe with 1.8 mechanics. You are supposed to use gap

Just because manacube gave us all those items with perma effects, that doesn't change the fact that saturation healing is literally 4x better than an effect named "regneration"
"survival is 1.8 mechanics..."
Well unless there is something else broken that is just not true.
When I am spam clicking monsters (1.8 mechanics) I am not nearly doing as much damage when I'd wait in between clicks (1.9 mechanics).
And besides, PVE should have 1.9 mechanics.

There is also no way saturation is better than regeneration, and even if that would be the case, get saturation items? Or are you just complaining because people spent 1k+ on these regeneration items?

We are playing on a 1.21 survival server, there is no reason to want 1.8 mechanics ESPECIALLY for tha core feature of eating to heal yourself. Now to heal yourself without eating and spending loads on golden apples you will have to wait a proper 3-5 minutes... This isn't fun to grind in PVE when youre waiting almost 5 minutes to slay 2 or 3 monsters again.

This has been changed with 0 consideration for the people that are just grinding in the PVE, which isn't fair.

vZealousy

PATRON
vZealousy
vZealousy
Patron
Ratings
7 11
"survival is 1.8 mechanics..."
Well unless there is something else broken that is just not true.
When I am spam clicking monsters (1.8 mechanics) I am not nearly doing as much damage when I'd wait in between clicks (1.9 mechanics).
And besides, PVE should have 1.9 mechanics.

There is also no way saturation is better than regeneration, and even if that would be the case, get saturation items? Or are you just complaining because people spent 1k+ on these regeneration items?

We are playing on a 1.21 survival server, there is no reason to want 1.8 mechanics ESPECIALLY for tha core feature of eating to heal yourself. Now to heal yourself without eating and spending loads on golden apples you will have to wait a proper 3-5 minutes... This isn't fun to grind in PVE when youre waiting almost 5 minutes to slay 2 or 3 monsters again.

This has been changed with 0 consideration for the people that are just grinding in the PVE, which isn't fair.
If we go look at earth and skyblock, earth has saturation healing with 1.8 mechanics, and all armour is breakable to balance saturation being op. On skyblock it's 1.9 mechanics with no changes to saturation, and there is no pvp there at all. "There is no way saturation is better than regeneration" please go look up on the minecraft wiki seeing the difference between saturation and regeneration 2. It's literally 4x faster. If saturation was to return before nerf, then they need to make armour breakable like earth so people can die. Last season we we didn't have insane saturation healing and no one complained. Imo saturation healing is just way too op, and even for pve it just makes it so you just have to mindlessly click away without thinking about health or food or anything. Even with gset I die to boss, I have to use my regeneration potions. You not doing enough damage on each hit is a bug and has been reported.

Gillyox

PATRON
Gillyox
Gillyox
Patron
Ratings
If we go look at earth and skyblock, earth has saturation healing with 1.8 mechanics, and all armour is breakable to balance saturation being op. On skyblock it's 1.9 mechanics with no changes to saturation, and there is no pvp there at all. "There is no way saturation is better than regeneration" please go look up on the minecraft wiki seeing the difference between saturation and regeneration 2. It's literally 4x faster. If saturation was to return before nerf, then they need to make armour breakable like earth so people can die. Last season we we didn't have insane saturation healing and no one complained. Imo saturation healing is just way too op, and even for pve it just makes it so you just have to mindlessly click away without thinking about health or food or anything. Even with gset I die to boss, I have to use my regeneration potions. You not doing enough damage on each hit is a bug and has been reported.
Well before this nerf I would still take heavy damage and sometimes even die against the boss but also against other isle monsters in icehaven and morend.
Well luckily we aren't earth and skyblock. Earth is literally survival and meant to have PVP. So to have breakable gear there and stuff is fair.
Skyblock PVP isn't that big because there it's mainly about expanding your island and grinding.
Survival is still very similar to skyblock and IMO this change should not have happened. Survival is still mainly about PVE and expanding/growing your PEACEFUL PARTIES. There is no PVP reward and things should not change cus of PVP.
This saturation before nerf was still completely fine.

And also healing without this saturation effect/1.9 mechanic is also impossible now unless you do have regeneration which also is unfair and too hard to get. "just get gaps" they ain't cheap and easy to get.

Last edited: