Not open for further replies.

Minecraft_652

MVP+
Minecraft_652
Minecraft_652
MVP+
Ratings
32 101
Can i join while being permed banned? :)
Post automatically merged:

COMMUNISM >:DDDD
well actually you can, because you still have a chance to appeal and got unbanned soon.

snicksquirrel

ELITE
SnickSquirrel
SnickSquirrel
ELITE
Ratings
13 2
Honest Questions Here:
You want me to join, what will I be able to do under your "Alliance"?
You will protect people when the reset happens, how? no one, including you, will have your SVAs so when someone attacks me, how am I protected?
What will I be working on, will I be given an allotment of land to build on? Can I choose where / what to build? What if I want 60 chunks to build on, will I be given them?
I tend to play within my own area, build what I want, move when I want. Who are going to be the admins of this Alliance that can claim / unclaim land? I really doubt I would be given full freedom for this.
And if I do not want to join, will you attack me because I am not a member?

Just asking for a friend...:rolleyes:

OMG!!
I just realized why this sounds so familiar...
Resistance is Futile - We are Borg

:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Honest Questions Here:
You will protect people when the reset happens, how? no one, including you, will have your SVAs so when someone attacks me, how am I protected?
What will I be working on, will I be given an allotment of land to build on? Can I choose where / what to build? What if I want 60 chunks to build on, will I be given them?
I tend to play within my own area, build what I want, move when I want. Who are going to be the admins of this Alliance that can claim / unclaim land? I really doubt I would be given full freedom for this.

OMG!!

its a cult don’t trust em

Minecraft_652

MVP+
Minecraft_652
Minecraft_652
MVP+
Ratings
32 101
Honest Questions Here:

OMG!!

It's 100% freedom for you because It's just an alliance.
Not a state, or party, so there is no land limit, and you can built whatever you want in your own party/land.
Your duty is help other members and against threats, It's also free for you.
and about your last question, If you do not want to join, We can't guarantee that you will not attacked by our members.
if our member wants to against you, We may whether interfere or not.
There is no limit for our members to against other people, but for members.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Not a state, or party, so there is no land limit, and you can built whatever you want in your own party/land.
and about your last question, If you do not want to join, We can't guarantee that you will not attacked by our members.
so u are going to be a communist dictator ship with goals of war?

snicksquirrel

ELITE
SnickSquirrel
SnickSquirrel
ELITE
Ratings
13 2
So if one of your members says "Attack this person" everyone in your alliance has to attack this person. No questions asked because all of your members are the best people on the server and the only ones who matter.
As you can see I have been a member for a few years, and I can honestly tell you I have only been attacked by one user. And, without an alliance, other reputable members came to my defense and a mod came and banned them.
If you have had that many problems with other users on this server I would look inward at what may have set them off.
98%+ of the members on Manacube will play with respect to other players. I have given items to newer users when they need them with nothing in return, I don't need an alliance to tell me to do that.
I must decline this as I would not "come to the aid" of an alliance member because of a perceived wrong, I need a bit more facts then "I say so". I am a lot older than 5.

Resistance is Futile - We are Borg - You will be Assimilated

Ratings
427 8
Minecraft, I'm begging you. Please stop this 'madness' or whatever everyone else is thinking of it. Your only getting more haters each day you continue down this path. Yes, some players opt to join you, but the mass majority that are decently equipped are against you. There's already a revolution starting against you, both in game, in discord, and on forums.

For your sake, and public status. And for the people who are against you sake, please stop this alliance before it's too late. Your driving some people into insanity by continuing this. Please, please stop this war before it's too late. The resistance are only growing larger by the day, and small groups on other realms that are also against you are growing.

Please, I'm begging you to stop. You've already recruited a lot of future members, that can help you in combat.

Aysila......

CuriousCorpse

Dedicated Member
ELITE
WildCircusDemon
WildCircusDemon
ELITE
Ratings
52 6
This so called alliance is tearing apart the manacube community not only on forums but discord, and in game just let what ever this alliance is against happen and hopefully it will get better, Minecraft, please for the sake of the peace on this server.

CuriousCorpse

Minecraft_652

MVP+
Minecraft_652
Minecraft_652
MVP+
Ratings
32 101
Minecraft, I'm begging you. Please stop this 'madness' or whatever everyone else is thinking of it. Your only getting more haters each day you continue down this path. Yes, some players opt to join you, but the mass majority that are decently equipped are against you. There's already a revolution starting against you, both in game, in discord, and on forums.

For your sake, and public status. And for the people who are against you sake, please stop this alliance before it's too late. Your driving some people into insanity by continuing this. Please, please stop this war before it's too late. The resistance are only growing larger by the day, and small groups on other realms that are also against you are growing.

Please, I'm begging you to stop. You've already recruited a lot of future members, that can help you in combat.

Aysila......
We always accept cooperation with every clique, include "the resistance".
this organization is for avoid the war not start a war. if the war happens,
we protect every member to face any threat and lead them to win.
It's the best solution for most of the people.

and about the dictatorship, if there is no leader, then who will protect them ?
who would 100% guarantee that will NOT lead to war.
And it's not the dictatorship, it's 100% democracy.

personally, I love my people, I love my state, I love our alliance.

I WILL LEAD MY PEOPLE TO GOT FINALLY WIN, AND BEING INVINCIBLE IN SURVIVAL.
AND I DO IT.
ACTUALLY, EXCEPT THE BURNINGLANDS AND ABYSS, EVERYWHERE IS FULLY UNDER MY RULE.
AND I WILL KEEP IT IN NEXT SEASON FOR RESOURCES, MONEY, AND REPUTATION.

Aysila, you always are our friends, we hope you can join us, or not you will not under attack by us.
We will protect you in any case if you joined, and you don't need to pay anything.

We work for people! We shall never surrender!

Last edited:

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295

Aysila......
Is this on the manacube discord server or is it like a separate server made for the resistance?

snicksquirrel

ELITE
SnickSquirrel
SnickSquirrel
ELITE
Ratings
13 2
We always accept cooperation with every clique, include "the resistance".
this organization is for avoid the war not start a war. if the war happens,
we protect every member to face any threat and lead them to win.
It's the best solution for most of the people.

and about the dictatorship, if there is no leader, then who will protect them ?
who would 100% guarantee that will NOT lead to war.
And it's not the dictatorship, it's 100% democracy.

personally, I love my people, I love my state, I love our alliance.

I WILL LEAD MY PEOPLE TO GOT FINALLY WIN, AND BEING INVINCIBLE IN SURVIVAL.
AND I DO IT.
AND I WILL KEEP IT IN NEXT SEASON FOR RESOURCES, MONEY, AND REPUTATION.

Aysila, you always are our friends, we hope you can join us, or not you will not under attack by us.
We will protect you in any case if you joined, and you don't need to pay anything.

So this is not about helping others, it is about rule and power.
"
AND I WILL KEEP IT IN NEXT SEASON FOR RESOURCES, MONEY, AND REPUTATION

"
This has nothing to do with Respect of other players or helping other players. It is for Power and, as you like to say in the above quote, about YOU. you have just said in this above statement that you are building this alliance to keep, and possible extend, YOUR rule. Not OUR rule, YOUR rule.

Listen, I am not one to fight, I don't go into PVP and try to be the best. I like to build and talk with others. I like seeing what others build and I hope they enjoy my builds. I do not know you Minecraft, I have no ill will towards you.
Of what I get from your answers to me, you are putting together a collection of Parties (since you said I can have my Party and do what ever I want) that are going to agree to help each other out and protect each other. That is great, as long as that is what it is. If your plan is to take these people and go trying to take over all of the Survival Server that have not joined you, with no provocation, that is where I disagree.
I am an old man, probably older than 90% of the people on this server, and you are allowed your opinions. Remember that others are allowed theirs. Minecraft servers like Manacube have given me a chance to listen to people from all over the world. For the most part everyone is respectful. Please respect me when I tell you I disagree with you and respectfully decline to help you extend your rule and reputation, if you have to fight everyone who disagrees with you then that is not the type of reputation I would like to be associated with.

So this is not about helping others, it is about rule and power.
"
AND I WILL KEEP IT IN NEXT SEASON FOR RESOURCES, MONEY, AND REPUTATION

"
This has nothing to do with Respect of other players or helping other players. It is for Power and, as you like to say in the above quote, about YOU. you have just said in this above statement that you are building this alliance to keep, and possible extend, YOUR rule. Not OUR rule, YOUR rule.

Listen, I am not one to fight, I don't go into PVP and try to be the best. I like to build and talk with others. I like seeing what others build and I hope they enjoy my builds. I do not know you Minecraft, I have no ill will towards you.
Of what I get from your answers to me, you are putting together a collection of Parties (since you said I can have my Party and do what ever I want) that are going to agree to help each other out and protect each other. That is great, as long as that is what it is. If your plan is to take these people and go trying to take over all of the Survival Server that have not joined you, with no provocation, that is where I disagree.
I am an old man, probably older than 90% of the people on this server, and you are allowed your opinions. Remember that others are allowed theirs. Minecraft servers like Manacube have given me a chance to listen to people from all over the world. For the most part everyone is respectful. Please respect me when I tell you I disagree with you and respectfully decline to help you extend your rule and reputation, if you have to fight everyone who disagrees with you then that is not the type of reputation I would like to be associated with.

NotOpti

PATRON+
NotOpti
NotOpti
Patron+
Ratings
28 9
bros been banned for hacking and yet people join his cult. mad shit ngl
people be riding whoever to live in pvp pit

Make survival great again: (crazy title)
Minecraft_652 when u quit it finna be better (probs get banned for hacking again b4 then)

View attachment 68825

IT IS NOT A PARTY, NOT A CULT, IT'S AN ALLIANCE.
WE HAVE 31 MEMBERS ARE, STILL RECRUITING!!!

DO NOT ACCUSE, FALSE ACCUSATION IS BANNABLE, STAFF WILL KEEPS VIEW THIS POST.
WE WILL COOPERATE THE STAFF AND OFFICIALS TO STOP ANY ACTIONS WHICH IS VIOLATED THE RULE.
WARNING: AN ACCUSATION WITHOUT EVIDENCE IS FALSE ACCUSATIONS.

According to the policy, We already stopped the main approach for joining if you are a limited player.
See definition below.

Dear friends, enemies, and other people.
I'm Minecraft_652, the leader of the party NB666 (the D.P.R. of 652Federation)
I'm here to appeal to every armed clique, and individual to unite and establish the United Alliance.
Reset is coming, We are about to face our toughest challenge, the new season of Survival.
We will establish any terms to rule new isles, and distribute resources, and assistance to every member.
We must to do that, to avoid any incident, or clique confrontation, or at least the first month of resets.
And we will able to cooperate, play together, fight together, and earn together.

To my friends:
Thanks for all the time we requisitioned, You gave me the spirit, courage, and patience.
I cordially invite you to join us, and I will provide any necessary methods to support and protect you in any circumstances.
It's good for us, for our future and prosperity, and for people.
We will be great again, to face our new enemies, we shall never surrender.
Thank you again, thank you :)

To my enemies:
I'm really sorry to cause you any trouble before, including insulting, and fighting each other.
It's a tough time to fight, against each other, but it's time to stop.
We had our new challenge for a new environment, as we know that,
SVAS WILL BE UNABLE TO USE AT FIRST AND SECOND WEEK AFTER RESET.
It's time to cease fire, and being united, I will be 100% fair for every member.
even though we are enemies before, I don't care about past suspicions, and sincerely invite you to join us.

To other people:
Come here, you will see the new sky.
Come here, you will safe and being protected.
Come here, you will know any skills to survival in the next season.
Come here, you will be great, and we work together.
Just come here, that's the best choice for you.

WE WORK FOR PEOPLE, WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER.

Definitions:
Limited Player:
1. Less than 5 weapons/armors svas, cubit balance less than 40, haven't a full set of svas.
2. Left the alliance before.
3. Under sanction by alliance.
one of the condition established then you are a limited player.

If you are an individual, join us and being protected.
If you are a leader of clique, (_Smokey_420 to smoked), (afaf to girlscounts) etc.
there is no limit to you and your group, it's not a party, you can join with your party.
And accept our coordination to avoid conflict with other members.

The temp term for members:
It's an ALLIANCE, it's not a party, and we won't take strong measures to control the gain of every member.
This is a defensive organization in self-preservation.

we can't ensure that it wont affect you in any circumstances.
but we offcially can ensure that we won't take any retaliatory action to anyone doesn't want to join.
But personal offenses are not within our jurisdiction.
We will regularly make sanction list to public, any member has the obligation to against them under the official rules which is allowed to do.
Any member should respect and obey the manacube community rule, Store ToS, and server rule.
We will cooperate with officials to prevent any action was indicated to against the rule.
https://manacube.com/threads/manacube-network-official-rules.6943/

1. Be respectful to every member.
2. Don't cause conflict with each other.
3. Fight against the enemy together.
4. Improve economic cooperation.
5. Protect other member and don't kill on sight.
If you violated any rules of these, I had the right to kick you out and list you as our enemy.
Every member has the right to get the list of the members.
Add my discord if you wanna join us.
or just reply here with your name to join like: (Minecraft_652 joined)
discord: minecraft_652

Minecraft_652 - GENERAL SECRETARY, PRESIDENT
Kureha_Matuzuki - VICE PRESIDENT
with 31 member here. 7/19/2023

We work for people, We shall never surrender!
communism

Last edited:

Minecraft_652

MVP+
Minecraft_652
Minecraft_652
MVP+
Ratings
32 101
bros been banned for hacking and yet people join his cult. mad shit ngl
people be riding whoever to live in pvp pit

Make survival great again: (crazy title)
Minecraft_652 when u quit it finna be better (probs get banned for hacking again b4 then)

communism
there is no any factors indicated that it's a communist organization.
but your act is pretty like communism, like allocate on demand, conquer other place which is not yours.
communism always failed, because our server and community is based on free market capitalism economy.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
there is no any factors indicated that it's a communist organization.
but your act is pretty like communism, like allocate on demand, conquer other place which is not yours.
communism always failed, because our server and community is based on free market capitalism economy.

your little cult is communist m8

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Commies in survival is crazy ngl

Can't wait for all the good survival players to obliterate this guy with strength 3 sharp 7 bo peep staffs and whatnot

Status
Not open for further replies.