Make the amount of player vaults ("/pv"s) bigger.

LordCraft

ELITE
craftmaster1802
craftmaster1802
ELITE
Ratings
I have the ELITE rank on the sub-server "Earth Towny" and I only get 5 pvs. Here's an idea of what the updated Player Vault system could be like:-

1. The Player Vaults will be a 6x9 grid a.k.a the inventory grid of a double chest (it already is like that, im just saying).

2. The Player Vaults are too less per rank, so here we can increase the PV count per "Earth Towny" rank =

VIP = 3 pvs
VIP+ = 5 pvs
MVP = 10 pvs
MVP+ = 15 pvs
ELITE = 25 pvs

Also patrons can get extra pvs too =

PATRON = 30 pvs
PATRON+ = 40 pvs

The amount of pvs may look huge to a few of us here (or probably most of us), but I play on other servers and they give HUGE amounts of pvs for higher ranks.

P.S. Admins don't ban me because I mentioned "other servers" on the forums XD

Thank You!

Oekepoek

Mod
Oekepoek
Oekepoek
Mod
Ratings
115 11
I agree with this plan 40 pv's love it.

HollowShell

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
PooskinJRmain
PooskinJRmain
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
lol idek what i'd do with 40pvs
but the mods will probably say no to this suggestion as there is already a feature in /cubitshop on earth to buy extra pvs

Simply

PATRON
Simplly
Simplly
Patron
Ratings
112 7
that's a lot of pvs, more would be cool but 25 seems excessive

also can people stop trying to make patron a rank? it's just supposed to be a title with a few perks that's all

WhyMeBat2

PATRON
WhyMeBat2
WhyMeBat2
Patron
Ratings
23 1
that's a lot of pvs, more would be cool but 25 seems excessive

also can people stop trying to make patron a rank? it's just supposed to be a title with a few perks that's all
i agree 25 pvs is too much imo, 15 pvs for elite max abs even then that’s a loy

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
i dont think it should be that many but higher ranks should def get more. im elite and i only have 5 in survival

Oekepoek

Mod
Oekepoek
Oekepoek
Mod
Ratings
115 11
Maybe need to come back to my 40 pv's i have also 5 and now i'm not able to find my stuff in wich i left my stuffo_O

iAmBungee

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
iAmBungee
iAmBungee
Patron+
Ratings
146 8
I have the ELITE rank on the sub-server "Earth Towny" and I only get 5 pvs. Here's an idea of what the updated Player Vault system could be like:-

1. The Player Vaults will be a 6x9 grid a.k.a the inventory grid of a double chest (it already is like that, im just saying).

2. The Player Vaults are too less per rank, so here we can increase the PV count per "Earth Towny" rank =

VIP = 3 pvs
VIP+ = 5 pvs
MVP = 10 pvs
MVP+ = 15 pvs
ELITE = 25 pvs

Also patrons can get extra pvs too =

PATRON = 30 pvs
PATRON+ = 40 pvs

The amount of pvs may look huge to a few of us here (or probably most of us), but I play on other servers and they give HUGE amounts of pvs for higher ranks.

P.S. Admins don't ban me because I mentioned "other servers" on the forums XD

Thank You!
I agree with donors getting more pvs to start off with. Not patrons though. Patron is a title and recognition, not a rank.

Cedis ♡

MVP
Cedis
Cedis
MVP
Ratings
49 5
ya patrons don't deserve anything extra, a dead discord chat is already a GREAT perk to have, and we love the uncolorable prefixes, spending 1k or 2k dollars isn't enough to ask for anymore perks

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
238 91
ya patrons don't deserve anything extra, a dead discord chat is already a GREAT perk to have, and we love the uncolorable prefixes, spending 1k or 2k dollars isn't enough to ask for anymore perks
at least you have the perk to talk in manacube discord kek

Last edited: