ELITE
its_abbyy
its_abbyy
ELITE
Ratings
32 7
IGN: definitely_abbyy
10+10=20

sorry im a bit late but hope your still doing the give away:)

LunaWeiss

VIP
LunaWeiss
LunaWeiss
VIP
I'm grateful that I can help people since I've joined. I play mostly on Aether and Parkour, the first one to grind in peace, the second one to get an adrenaline kick, that is necessary from time to time. being somewhat good in maths I can tell you that 10+10 is 20 and my IGN is LunaWeiss

ddfungaming

MVP+
ddfungaming
ddfungaming
MVP+
Ratings
10 14
Hello Everyone! Happy Mid-October!

I will be doing a 25 cubit giveaway. The giveaway will end 11/25/2021 and start 10/19/2021. The reason I am doing this is because ManaCube has been a place I can join and be welcomed. A lot of you guys don't know who I am but that is because I mainly play on Skyblock. Now I will go over the requirements for this giveaway but If you do not want cubits and want a rank instead you can get a rank that costs the most $25. This giveaway is coming 100% out of pocket. I will not be buying ranks for Alts.

Requirements:
-Must have been active on the Minecraft server for at least the past 7 days.
- know what 10+10 is
-Is ok with the prize being a little late (Since it ends on Thanksgiving I may not see the message until the 26th.)

To enter the giveaway in the comments say a few things you are grateful of, what gamemode you play, answer what 10+10 is. I will be the first one to comment so you can see a little bit of a understanding of what I mean. Also mention your IGN
Ign ddfungaming

Ester070

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ester070
Ester070
ELITE
Ratings
61 10