frsz

Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
265 7
I would imagine they mean parkour since they posted it in the parkour section, lol

To start off with, I'd say the easiest way to get mana is to vote and do droppers, thats easy mana really quickly.
Once you get to higher ranks (ie, adept and above), adventure maps give loads of mana, and once you get good at them and really fast, its easy to get so much mana in a short period of time.

Also, if you feel like buying ranks, MVP and MVP+ increase the amount of mana you get from completing regular maps (1.5x and 2.0x)

Ratings
As Amy said droppers and adventure maps are easy ways, you can get up to 500 max a dropper map and 1500 on adventure? Although you need to be at least adept rank for some of them.

Ratings
I'm playing on Parkour
I would imagine they mean parkour since they posted it in the parkour section, lol

To start off with, I'd say the easiest way to get mana is to vote and do droppers, that's easy mana really quickly.
Once you get to higher ranks (ie, adept and above), adventure maps give loads of mana, and once you get good at them and really fast, its easy to get so much mana in a short period of time.

Also, if you feel like buying ranks, MVP and MVP+ increase the amount of mana you get from completing regular maps (1.5x and 2.0x)
Hello Amy.

Thanks for your valuable and helpful comment. I'm PRO rank and trying to earn mana via Adventure maps. Just wanted to ask the community if they know better.

Thanks for your help. Have a nice day :)

Regards

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Hi! I personally suck at adventure maps, I have only beat haunted manor, by far the easiest one, 4 times. I recommend grinding maps. My favorite easy grind map is pizza, which I have beat over 400 times. M medium grind map is called sandsoftime, I have beat it over 300 times. Those are personal preferences! For hards and experts, I don't really recommend grinding these, but I have beat the hard map bluevsorange over 20 times and an expert map called shatteredworld about 10 times. NO INSANES!!! XD
Hope I could help! <3