709 117
ggs to the winners

Geminz

ELITE
Geminz
Geminz
ELITE
≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

To get everyone in the Christmas spirit, we've decided to host a Christmas giveaway! As Christmas is the season of giving, we want to give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Prizes

There will be 3 (or 5) prize places (I haven't decided yet), first place to third place. The first place prize will be the most valuable, while on the other hand, the 3rd place will be the least valuable prize (still has pretty good stuff in it). There will be season vault access items in the first place prize, second place prize, and third place prize. Prizes will be announced in a few days. Message me on discord (bex#9999) if you would like to contribute any prizes! I'll be spinning the wheel in Manacube VC.

1st Place

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

How To Enter?

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, and what is your favorite Christmas memory. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Winner Information

We will be using a random name generator to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced on the day before Christmas Eve to allow you to spend precious time with your family. (Dec 23th) at 5pm EST. If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and we will publicly announce all winners on another forums post.

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
3. Have fun!

View attachment 64559
since I have 1st place can I claim that shulker tomorrow when Im back online?