Manacube 2022 Survival Giveaway

ArchVenom

Mod
ArchVenom
ArchVenom
Mod
Ratings
35 1
To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, and what is your favorite Christmas memory. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post!
Ign: ArchVenom
Discord: ArchVenom#6129
I'd say my favorite memory is waking up and going to open Christmas presents under the tree when I was young.
@I__PK__I @teeth420 @lGermsl

Itzpoxeay

ELITE
ItzPoxeay
ItzPoxeay
ELITE
Ratings
My Username: ItzPoxeay
Discord ID: levari#4531
My favorite Christmas story: I remember one Christmas me and my family were all together, it was dark outside but we were watching TV together. We were eating popcorn and just enjoying that night. After we finished watching TV I went to sleep to wake up early for presents. At the morning me and my sibling opened all our presents. The End
@coolcreeper2151 @DarkPoka @ItzPropad

Last edited:

Surzy

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Surzy_MrSure
Surzy_MrSure
ELITE
Ratings
199 3
IGN: Surzy_MrSure, Discord: Surzy#9249
One of my favorite Christmas memories is when my grandparents visited when I was around 10, and I got my first Wii, and my family and I must have played just about whenever we could.
@VenomousLemon @TantorDoe @TheSnad

VenomousLemon

Skyblock Mod+ | Islands/Survival/Olympus Mod
Moderator+
VenomousLemon
VenomousLemon
Mod
Ratings
146 17
IGN: VenomousLemon
Discord: VenomousLemon#5386
My favorite Christmas memory is always eating freshly baked cookies as a kid
@TeamJacob @nick22985 @frsz [BARK]

TeamJacob

Earth Mod+
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
285 17
IGN: TeamJacob
Discord: TeamJacob#0001
My favorite christmas memory is when I was a little boy, we had a massive snow storm and our power was our for 3+ weeks when Christmas rolled around, it was probably the most boring time ever. Then on Christmas we still had no power, but we got to go to my grandparents house, who had power and I finally got to eat non-campfire food. Kinda lame memory, I know, but it was a very miraculous feeling after living like the cavemen for 3 weeks.

@VenomousLemon @SkyDieGame @ElbonIII

Zavman

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Zavman
Zavman
ELITE
Ratings
64 23
≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

To get everyone in the Christmas spirit, we've decided to host a Christmas giveaway! As Christmas is the season of giving, we want to give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Prizes

There will be 3 (or 5) prize places (I haven't decided yet), first place to third place. The first place prize will be the most valuable, while on the other hand, the 3rd place will be the least valuable prize (still has pretty good stuff in it). There will be season vault access items in the first place prize, second place prize, and third place prize. Prizes will be announced in a few days. Message me on discord (bex#9999) if you would like to contribute any prizes!

1st Place

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

How To Enter?

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, and what is your favorite Christmas memory. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Winner Information

We will be using a random name generator to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced on the day before Christmas Eve to allow you to spend precious time with your family. (Dec 23th) at 8pm EST. If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and we will publicly announce all winners on another forums post.

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
3. Have fun!

View attachment 64559
Zavman
Zavman#2678
My favorite memory was playing kitpvp during Christmas last year
@NotTea @Cibr @Triece

ItsMud56

ItsMud56
ItsMud56
Ratings
3 1
In Game Name: Mudgettyrite56
Discord: Mudgettyrite56#6772
The best memory i had was me and my cousins played on the trampoline and we played hard like we sweat alot, and we played deadman. It was fun and i loved it!

zAppp

ELITE
zAppp11
zAppp11
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: zAppp11
Disc: z̷̿̾Ȁ̶̐p̵̑͊p̷͂͛p̴̄͘#3101
Memory: My favorite memories as a kid were waking up really early on xmas morning every year and seeing the santa sack at the end of the bed full, waking my brother(s) and checking out what it looks like we got, then grabbing our shit and jumping onto our parents bed and hooking into it, miss that. Lately its just being able to spend time with my family <3

@Thom(Bacoow) @Itzpoxeay @DarkPoka

VAL

Survival Mod
Valgari
Valgari
Mod
Ratings
216 13
IGN: Valgari
Discord: Valgari#3283
Memory: Watching as homeless family were finally given a house to live in. Our neighbourhood got together and made sure they had christmas presents and a tree and a hot meal for Christmas day. The look on their faces when they saw the presents was the best gift i could be given for that Christmas.

@Kade_34 @Pipe_Dreamz @Directionz