ManaCube Asia

DeityFrost

XanFrost
XanFrost
Hello guys, I'm new in ManaCube and I'm very amazed on how does this network works. However, the only thing that prevents me from playing here time to time is the latency. So i'm here to suggest on what do you think on ManaCube having a different server regions? Asia, EU, US, and etc. That would be a great Idea I think!

DeityFrost

XanFrost
XanFrost
They dont need transfer packets for ManaCube Diff Regions. To have a different network region, they just need to create a new manacube from scratch and locate their dedi machines to a certain region such as Asia, EU and etc for latency improvements. As far as I know, they're also using OVH for their hosting, and OVH offers Asia, EU and etc Dedi's. So I think having a different regions for ManaCube is very doable, its up to them if they like the idea. So I hope Dacon will consider this thing.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Sadly as of the moment, nothing is planned to cater for other regions as far as I'm aware. Could be an idea for the future, but trust me when I say this, I wouldn't bank on it happening. The way I see it, the cons outweigh the pros; mainly due to the fact that there are too many probability variables with the idea of creating a new server region, such as costs, player count in the new region, stability of said player count, staffing of that server, etc, etc.
Overall a good idea, but I wouldn't see this happening for Manacube sadly.
Just my opinion, apologies if this comes across as blunt in any way, shape or form <3

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Not expensive if you are the host!
: pointing_left: :brain: :light_bulb:

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Doesn't manacube have a European and North American proxy?

SZMYT

MVP
SZMYT
SZMYT
MVP
Ratings
13 2
server is too small to do that.