Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Hello everyone! Welcome back to another Manacube blog,
Today will be a little bit different. For this blog, it will mostly be responses from the lovely Manacube staff team! We all know that the staff work really hard to try and make everyone's experience on Manacube enjoyable. I felt it was only right to ask them about their journey as staff, as I believe we don't always take the time to sit down and have a normal conversation with them. A normal conversation being things outside of server related staff duties. The work staff do is clearly important, but it's nice getting to know the staff a little bit better, and really think about how much they do for this community. But enough of my rambling, onto the questions!

Disclaimer: This blog was originally made a while ago, and was never uploaded. As a result, staff ranks may not be up to date. If I got your rank wrong, please let me know so I can fix it.

For this post, I interviewed both former and current staff. I’ll start off with what current staff have said!

[Parkour Mod] Deekaroni/Izzy

Do you feel that as a staff member you are treated differently?

Honestly yes and no, the players who didn't know me before I got staff all either attack me or they obsess over me, which wouldn't have happened beforehand. But players who I talked to before I was staff all treat me the same, which I appreciate.

What is it like being staff? Is it hard?

I mean I'm helper on parkour, and anyone who's seen the parkour chat knows that it can get very hectic at times. That being said, I wouldn't say that it's hard or anything like that. It's great having a staff team that I can ask for help from if I'm by myself. Switching over to what it's like being staff, I think it's amazing. I have made some amazing friends within the staff team in my 2 and a half weeks of being a staff member. I enjoy being able to help even more new players and being seen as someone who players can come to for help!

What do you enjoy the most about being staff? Or what's the best part of being staff?

The thing I enjoy the most is helping people. I get so much satisfaction from helping people, and this is an amazing way to do it. I like being a friendly person who people can come to!

Do you think staff get enough credit/appreciation for all the work they do?

This is a tough question to answer, as some days players will thank us for what we are doing, and other days players get annoyed at us for doing our job. So I'd have to say yes and no for that one.

Would you say that staff get more hate than mini-mods (because of the work they do)?

I would say no to this. As staff have an actual staff tag in-game, in the discord and in the forums, players are more open to being told off by us rather than just another player. This can cause mini-mods to get somewhat attacked at times.

[Factions Mod+][Creative Mod] Abbie

i think i’m definitely treated different as a staff member, some people are more aggressive than they used to be, and some are way more polite. just depends on the person.

so far, i have really enjoyed my time being a staff member. i wouldn’t necessarily say that it’s hard or easy, it kind of depends what server you staff on, and how much work you take on. it’s definitely a learning curve, but it gets easier as you do it.

What do you enjoy the most about being staff? Or what's the best part of being staff?

to be completely honest i really like a lot of things about being staff. i have met a lot of very nice staff (and players) who main servers other than factions, and i probably wouldn’t have met them or gotten as to them close if i wasn’t staff.

i definitely think we get more than enough credit. at the end of the day we all volunteered and want to continue doing this, any praise we get (in my opinion) is just an extra reminder of why i enjoy staffing.

Would you say that staff get more hate than mini-mods (because of the work they do)?

personally i just think it depends. there’s definitely some times where certain players are not very nice to staff, but there’s also times they’re way more hateful to minimods.

[Skyblock/Islands Mod][Survival Mod] Pesto

oh for sure

like, 80% of the people that i use to be friends with on the server no longer speak to me because I am staff. It can be difficult to maintain a healthy friendship with many people on the server, as some of the actions I take are seen as "rude" or "annoying", when I'm just trying to keep Manacube a safe place. Thats the whole point, but the real friends are people who stood by me and my decisions, and ive made so many new friends after joining the staff team too.

staffing itself isn't too hard? when I was a helper it was overwhelming to learn all the commands and how to spot hacks and what exactly counts as an instant mute and stuff like that. I am still learning till this day. I feel like i'll always be learning that sort of stuff, as things can change so often - though the social part of being staff is hard. Like i said earlier, trying to maintain a healthy friendship with the community while also being a person who distributes punishments can be... well tricky xD

the staff team. they are so amazing. they have supported me so much in these past 4 months and i couldn't be more grateful to be surrounded by such an awesome group of people. (espically anxi shes such a loser but shes pretty cool)

There are a few stand-outs in the community that really show their admiration towards the staff team, but unfortunately, quite often I am in a situation where without even knowing who I am, people call me out because “I am apart of a team that isn’t good” and stuff like that. It’s sad.

Ummmmmmmmmm

hard to say

Honestly I don’t know

“Mini-mods” have become more of an issue than ever, though people have been hating on the staff team for a while :/ man I’m not too sure

WHEN I SAY ISSUE I MEAN PEOPLE HATING ON THEM

not that they're the issue omg

[Parkour Mod] Quinny

I would say yes and no—to an extent, people won’t treat you differently if you have made an effort to put yourself out there and have a good connection with the community before you become staff. Some people will just try to befriend you once you ARE staff for reasons I don’t really understand...clout? Feelings of immunity? Not quite sure there haha

Being staff can be very challenging at times. There’s a lot that happens behind the scenes that normal players don’t really get to see or comprehend. I can’t really go into detail on what those things include for confidentiality reasons. There’s also the people that will disagree with you, get mad at you, flame you, etc. which can be tough at times if I’m logging in after a not so great day. I would say all of us on the team are very tolerant of these people though!

I think the best part of being staff to me is actually being able to help people one on one, specifically with map making related things such as creating parkour and proper builds. Building is something I have been doing for many years in Minecraft and I love helping other people find the same passion for it as I have!

I don’t necessarily like when people ask about if I feel appreciated. If I wanted to be glorified and told what a great job I’m doing all the time, I’d do something else, haha. I think that people have a lot of expectations about our availability, that we should be instantly be able to do anything for everyone. At the end of the day, we all volunteered to become staff because we wanted to help ManaCube remain a friendly place to play, and I think as long as we continue to do that, WE know we are doing our best. The staff team overall works very hard to make sure things run smoothly on and behind the scenes of the server, and that’s what counts!

As of recent, I would say no. Staff have the authority to answer questions, report, and punish people, so most people don’t have a problem with staff doing their job. Minimods get a ton of hate because they’re acting like something they simply are not. People who give off the vibe that they are above or better than other people in a group will have a harder time earning the group’s respect. I think minimods would have a lot easier of a time if they were just genuine and kind to other people in the community, rather than trying to staff without the authority to do so.

[Parkour Mod] Patty

Well, of course, as I'm no longer a player. From my perspective, players tend to try to be more respectful when talking to a staff member due to a fear that they might get punished if they don't act in such a manner. But, in my opinion, there's no need to change your personality so dramatically. We're just here to enforce the rules and punish those who don't abide by them, not to be your "superiors".

Staffing can be difficult at first as it's a completely different experience than being a regular player. As a staff member, you now form part of a collective group that has to maintain the order within the Network, and, in a mature manner. It's not something anyone can do if they don't have the right mindset.

Personally, staffing opened a new path for me on ManaCube as it provided me with a new way to experience ManaCube and a group of people with common interests. It's an enjoyable ride.

We don't need to get credit as we don't do what we do for recognition. Cheesy as it may sound, we're just volunteering (though, it being a volunteer position doesn't make it any less difficult to get into :joy: ).

I wouldn't be able to tell you what group gets more hate, it's a tough thing to quantify. We get our own extensive amounts of backlash and mini-mod's get their fair share as well. Though, I can see why players might hate on mini-mod's more, as they perceive them as fellow players assuming a superior role than them. All in all, the "hate" doesn't get to me, or to other staff members most of the time as we took up this role full well knowing that these things could happen.

[Survival Mod] Astrecia (Bear)

By most players, yes. I am 100% treated with more respect. As I got staff, I noticed a change in the way a lot of people would talk to me or respond. Of course you are going to have those players that are just always rude and obnoxious. But for the most part I am treated with respect. This is really shown when it comes to verbally ask people to stop doing something. Before I was staff I would still tell people to calm the caps or watch character drag/spam. It was always a 50/50 split as to if they would stop or not (because I wasn't staff) but as I got staff, when it comes to asking people to calm the caps they, for the most part, stop immediately.

Once you get the hang of things it tends to be fairly easy, more so just time consuming and the people/players can make it hard and very stressful. As staff there are a lot of rules and guidelines you have to remember and follow. I am not going to say being staff is easy, because it is not at all. But it does get easier as time goes on.

I think the thing I enjoy most about being staff would have to be the other staff members. You're really able to form a connection and friendship with the other staff members as you become one. It is an open arms community and family if you will. Always smiles and kindness throughout the staff team. A lot of people will say that staff are rude, harsh, disrespectful or hateful, a lot more to follow. those people are mainly people that have been banned, muted or were just rude towards staff. But I find the staff members to be the kindest people on manacube.

From some yes, they do. But for the most part no. Staff more so seem to be hated by quite a few people. Maybe not all staff but some staff are more hated. It's not easy banning and muting people but it is something that needs to be done when people are not following the rules. And because of this there can be a lot of backlash by the person getting punished as well as their friends on the server. There are some people that show a lot of respect towards staff and appreciate them and it is well loved. But throughout most of the community, unless you know a lot of the people/players. There isn't much appreciation shown.

50/50 Mini-mods do get a lot of hate, but as staff. Atleast in my eyes sometimes it is a nice thing to see. It shows that not only staff, but that the community of ManaCube want to keep a safe and enjoyable environment. Sometimes it can be annoying, but if it is just telling someone to calm the caps or along those lines. It's fine when a player or "mini-mod" as they are called try and get them to stop. But if it is a player trying to break apart a fight or argument, or trying to deal with a theft or anything. Then it can get annoying and it is best to get staff.

As for hate on staff, it is mainly just from the people who don't care about the rules or that have been punished for something they did. There is a lot of day to day hate towards staff by a lot of players. I honestly think that staff get more hate, yes.

[Olympus Mod] iFlame

Not really. I think most of the staff are players like everyone else – we just have some extra work

It can be at times. Some servers are more populated than others, so obviously those will require more staff to moderate, and when you are alone... well, then you’re in for a rough time haha

What do you enjoy the most about being staff? or what's the best part of being staff?

I love being part of something bigger. My favorite part is beta testing – I enjoy helping improve the server in all aspects.

Do you think staff get enough credit/appreciate for all the work the do?

Indeed. Players are generally thankful and nice to the staff, so that’s awesome.

Would you say that staff get more hate than mini-mods (bcuz of the work they do)?

I don’t know

Big thanks to all the wonderful staff who gave their responses! I greatly appreciate you all taking the time to respond :) Now moving onto former staff!

[Former Skyblock Helper] Chris/Apologetical

Do you feel that staff members are treated differently?

Staff members are treated very differently from regular players. When I was staff, I lost a lot of friends due to the fact that I had to enforce rules, and many players start to look at you like you aren't just another player that abides by the rules, but rather someone that is out to get you. But, there are also many players who try to get really close to you due to the fact that you are a staff member. In my opinion I feel as if staff should not be treated better or worse, but just as a normal player like everyone else.

What was it like being staff? Was it hard?

Being staff was really great. They are a great community of many different personalities and if I could, I would definitely join the staff team again. I feel that the hardest part of being staff is getting in, because you have to prove to not only the staff team but yourself that you are fit for the role of a staff member on the server. Other than that, there are always other staff members there for you if you are ever confused or don't know what to do in situations.

What did you enjoy the most about being staff?

I really enjoyed bonding and creating friendships with other staff members, whether that be from making jokes that are really dumb to movie nights with really good friends. When I first joined the staff team, I thought it would be really hard to get a friend group as I wasn't the typical player applying for staff. But on the first day I joined, there were so many welcoming people who didn't care about who I was in the past and to me that is the best thing about the staff team.

Do you think that the staff get enough credit/appreciation for all the work they do?

I don't feel as if I can comment on this as I was only a helper, but from what I have seen not a lot of staff members are credited for what they contribute to the server. xDacon and SunsetMagic are always working very hard to further ebtter the server, always asking the staff team and playerbase for suggestions on how it could be better, and later implementing ideas that she feels would also help the server. Many players are often not grateful with the server as it is sometimes laggy, and bash admins on the fact that they are admins and should fix it immediately, but fixing the server does not take a day, and there are priorities that need to be worked on, whether it be for the best playerbase or if a bug is more important than a support ticket.

Would you say that staff get more hate than mini-mods?

I'd say mini-mods definitely get more hate than staff members. A staff members job is to enforce rules, so many players believe that mini-mods are not needed and are often quite "annoying". The typical mini-mod is someone who warns others for breaking chat rules, and sucking up for staff in order to look good for when they apply. If mini-mods didn't warn, and instead told players softly that what they are doing is against the rules instead of directly telling them not to do something, I feel that they would get less hate. Although staff members do get a bit of hate for enforcing the rules, I feel that they aren't bashed on as much as their job is to get others to follow the rules.

[Former Mod] Anonymous

No, personally I do not. Obviously some staff were treated with better respect but only because those people deserved it, and had the authority for it too; these "some" being the Sr Mods and above.

Being staff on manacube had its ups and downs. The generalisation of keeping the server under control (dealing with chat and helping others) was fun; more like a thrill really - and it was easy too! But then there were chat raids and hateful people who were a little downfall on it, as it required a lot of brains and typing to get to the bottom of it - but most if not all were dealt with accordingly.

Well, what else is manacube known for but its community! I dont want to think of the staff role as a huge badge on your chest saying "Hey im cooler than you" but it did draw attention. Whenever anyone needed anything they would come to me for help and itd feel so good helping the good players out. Plus, the staff were awesome too, when i was there anyway, a team of great people who were nice to get along with and work with.

Do you think that the staff get enough credit/appreciation for all the work they do?

The work that some of the staff do is really important, and with the important work finished there is appreciation from the other staff members, but also the community. I remember on Christmas, or near abouts, Dakota gave all staff Discord Nitro for an appreciation award for our work. It was really sweet because personally I dont think he needed to. The work that the staff do isnt a hinderance to their day-to-day life. We are, or at least i was, having fun whenever doing anything i needed to do. Thats enough reward for me.

I say, Mini-Modding is supportive, but not needed. When i was staff i did appreciate the help they provided with warning the people but i also believe it was not necessary. If a staff is there they see it too. I understand that if there is no staff its tempting to try and tell the people to stop but the best thing to do is /report then to alert a staff member from a different server. Due to you not having any authority the people breaking the rules dont think of you as a threat enough to stop whatever they were doing in the first place, which in that case would probably also draw hate towards them personally.

[Former Creative Mod][Former KitPvP Mod] Lavendel

I guess some or most do. You obviously get treated in a way more respectful way by most of the players. When I was on the staff team, even closer friends started to talk to me in a more respectful manner, which I think wasn’t really needed and it made me feel a bit weird to be honest. I’ve also had experiences where I sensed a slight fear in players, because some of them think they might earn a punishment if they don’t act respectful towards staff members. In such cases I always assured them that the staff team only wants to enforce rules and punish those who break them.

After I retired in July, it was pretty strange for me to be back to “normal” (sounds funny but it’s true). I got back into the community quickly, found new friends and tried new realms as well. I still tend to “enforce” rules, as I am quite used to it from staffing for almost 6 months, similar to “mini-modding”, but I’m trying to hold myself back as much as I can.

So speaking from my experience it can be pretty challenging, yeah. I obviously had the most troubles when I was a helper because you have to get used to so many new things like commands, punishments, etc. You usually get used to it pretty quick, at least that’s how I experienced it. Unfortunately I cannot get much into details as some information is confidential and I have to respect that “rule”.

Other than that the only thing I sometimes struggled with was trying to be as active as possible, but at the same time not neglecting any IRL commitments. Often I had to take short breaks, for example from March to May where I got pretty ill and missed a lot of school stuff, which led me to get a little less active. I am very ambitious and I have high expectations from myself, sometimes too high, which I got immensely stressed out from.

Everything! Working in a team and being able to help the community is just something I really enjoy to do, whether it is IRL or on ManaCube. Through staffing I got the chance to gain some more experience working in a team, organizing myself and giving something (my appreciation) back to the community. Players put a smile on my face when they just said “thank you for your help”, not gonna lie, sometimes I even teared up, because it gave me the feeling that I’ve done something right. The staff team is full of wonderful people, kinda like a family. They were, and most of them are still, there for me (and others of course) when I had a tough time, especially giving me tips or telling me that everything will be okay, really helped me out a lot.

It was a tough decision for me to actually leave the team. And I never thought I was going to leave after only 5 months of staffing, to me it felt like I had been way longer on the staff team. Do I consider reapplying? That’s a question I get a lot from players and to answer it yes of course I do wink, but at the moment I am taking my time to focus on myself and IRL commitments.

Personally, not enough. Many players don’t really seem to understand all the hard work the staff team puts into this server and they do it as volunteers. They are wonderful people that are using their free time for commitments on ManaCube to help and be there for the community, in my opinion this should get way more appreciation. Staff members often get bashed for “not fixing” issues on certain servers or even for other little things, but you gotta understand that members like Helper or Mods cannot fix issues like these. They’re not always informed about everything, as a lot is going on behind the scenes. That’s something I hope players will be more understandable with in the future. :heart:

Would you say that staff get more hate than mini-mods?

Staff do get hate, but I feel like mini-mods draw more hate towards them. I don’t think “mini-modding” is necessarily a bad or a good thing, I understand that players want to help/support the Staff members by telling rule breakers off for little things. However, in some situations this can be quite “annoying” and sometimes starts little “flame wars”, which isn’t necessarily helpful in such circumstances. It’s also a “phenomenon” that happens even if staff are online. In these situations you as a player should leave the job to the Mods and use /report or /helpop. Nonetheless this is my personal opinion and some of you might have a different sight on this.

[Former Sr.Mod] Hallowqueen

Realistically, staff members are just the same as players - the only difference is that they volunteer to help out, so they have more perms and authority. Staff shouldn’t forget that they are also players, but players also should remember to respect staff because in the end they are still volunteering to help out the community.

Personally, I loved being staff on ManaCube. There was challenges, of course - but that’s expected. Some days were harder than others, and not every situation is the same, but it gives great experience and can be quite rewarding when you manage to overcome the obstacles.

I loved being able to interact with the community, and the other staff members. It was great feeling part of a team, and also being able to help others.

I think being staff alone should be enough credit. Plus, there is the Staff of The Month and promotions to show appreciation to hard-working staff. I imagine it can be quite damaging to some staff if they aren’t receiving promos/SOTM nominations, but it also works as encouragement I feel. The administration and SrMods do a fabulous job working on feedback for all staff, along with the Mod+ which I think really helps to build up the confidence in the helpers and mods.

Would you say that staff get more hate than mini-mods? (bcuz of the work they do)

I think people like to hate on staff just for being staff, or like to give them a hard time for the fun of it, but I don’t think anyone should get hate honestly. At the end of the day, if you’re considering applying for staff, the best way to do so is by helping out and demonstrating that you have the knowledge. Of course, don’t over-step boundaries and let staff deal with things if they’re available, but I don’t think “Mini-Modding” is a bad thing entirely.

Well, this concludes my third blog on staff. I hope you all enjoyed! A big shout out to all the staff and former staff who participated. It was a pleasure talking to all of you, and putting this blog together. None of this would have been possible without all of your support and responses!

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to respond to the thread, or start a conversation with me on the forums. You can also reach me via discord @Starla#6166. Thank you all for tuning in, and I’ll see you guys in the next one

Last edited:

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
This was a cool post to read other staffs opinions on how staffing is going. Loved these interview questions and how everyone answered them, definitely agree with most of them.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Was an interesting read. I'm offended you didn't interview me now lol.

Java
I mean, u can always just post ur answers here xD Sorry I didn't include you <3

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Really interesting to read, definitely agree with most opinions, even if we all have different ones - we are all on the same wavelength. Loved the questions made and those who participated as well... looking forward to see more staff and players getting interviewed! :D

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
I absolutely enjoyed reading that and it's super interesting to see the different opinions/perspectives. Thank you for letting me be part of this. Looking forward to more of you Stormy! <3

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Honestly, this was a big learning experience for me and I truly enjoyed speaking to all the staff I interviewed... I would have interviewed everyone if I could but quite honestly, I don't think anyone has time for that xD
It's easy to forget that staff are human, as often they speak from a place of power... so it's nice to see what the staff think about their role on the server and the community interaction. I personally found myself agreeing with a lot of what was said even if I'm not staff- I mean it just made sense to me.
I think the appreciation part is really important- because staff didn't sign up to be praised they signed up to help the community... and while I can see how it is annoying when players seem ungrateful, at the end of the day there are always players out there who DO appreciate the work staff do. What hallow said about "staff being enough" is also true for me. Being staff is special because it comes from a place of caring and generosity... I mean, players out there who wanna dedicate their time to dealing with the chaos that is Manacube? Even if some staff say it's "easy" I think that most would agree it isn't easy to start. You don't just wake up one day and think "hey I'm going to be staff," and then get it instantly. It's a journey that many will go through and only a few will succeed. Anyone who applies for staff just for their own personal gain shouldn't be staff. I don't think "self-improvement" counts, as people are always growing whether they are staff or not. I have reason to believe our day to day lives and interactions with other people changes us... we grow and live and our views on the world are constantly shifting. This isn't even talking about the whole other ballpark that is SOTM... though, I won't get into it as I don't feel that I have much to say about it.

There's a lot more that I wanted to say, but at this point I'm kinda just going off on a "rant" so I'll just end it off here- the point is being staff is really cool, it's an opportunity not many will have in their lifetime. It's DEFINITELY not for everyone- some people just weren't made for staffing a Minecraft server the size of Manacube (yeah idk how big it is I can't keep track...) Players are constantly applying to be staff, and from reading many of them, only a select handful even meet the basic requirements. (forum post count, discord activity, word count, etc...) So, the fact that you got chosen out of the remaining applications is a big accomplishment and a reward in itself.

Ratings
It's good to see the sentiment a lot of the staff members hold is still the same as it was ages ago. And it's something a lot of people wanting to become a moderator might want to consider if they're ever applying. I like Hallowqueen's first response as it summarizes it really well, "Realistically, staff members are just the same as players - the only difference is that they volunteer to help out".

My request, if you're doing more interview-styled blogs, would be to include more variety on the questions. The ones here give me a good sense of what it feels like being a mod from the community’s perspective. I’d like to see some that tackle specific aspects of their work that they could only answer. For example, “How is your time playing Minecraft changed since becoming staff? Do you find yourself as a player who moderates, or a moderator who’s playing?”

Regardless, keep up the great work. It's nice to see into the minds of people around the game!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
It's good to see the sentiment a lot of the staff members hold is still the same as it was ages ago. And it's something a lot of people wanting to become a moderator might want to consider if they're ever applying. I like Hallowqueen's first response as it summarizes it really well, "Realistically, staff members are just the same as players - the only difference is that they volunteer to help out".

My request, if you're doing more interview-styled blogs, would be to include more variety on the questions. The ones here give me a good sense of what it feels like being a mod from the community’s perspective. I’d like to see some that tackle specific aspects of their work that they could only answer. For example, “How is your time playing Minecraft changed since becoming staff? Do you find yourself as a player who moderates, or a moderator who’s playing?”

Regardless, keep up the great work. It's nice to see into the minds of people around the game!
Thanks for the feedback! It's greatly appreciated, and I will make sure to take it into consideration next time <3

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
This is my favourite blog post of yours so far, Stormy. The questions you asked were thoughtful and I liked that you interviewed former staff as well as current staff, and that you interviewed staff from different servers and different positions. I think I agreed with Pat the most. Keep up the good work, Stormy!

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Wow great job on the blog, very detailed and you included a lot of staff members opinions and views on ManaCube great job :D

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
I forgot I even answered these questions over a month ago! Awesome to see all these answers :)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Aww, you guys are awesome thanksss <3

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
STORMY! MY FEELINGS.... didn't ask me smh smh...

JK JK

Anywayyyy, this is a really cute post and a good read Stormy! I really appreciate how you asked current and past staff the same questions to get a wider variety of responses. Each one of your blogs is better than the last, keep it up girly!

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
Fun to read. Tbh gives me a whole new perspective on mods. Learnt a few things too and im gonna keep somethings in mind too :)