jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I have noticed that on the discord, furries are treated like shit. I believe this is unfair and hurtful. We're all people! Furries are humans just like us! I am a small member of the furry fandom, though I don't own fursuits, I support furries and the hate they get is unfair!

To all furries on the discord: put - Proud Furry in your nickname to join the stand! Furries should be treated respectuflly.
Example:
example.png

On the forums, state your pride
example2.png

Thanks for reading this!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
This is a great idea Laney!! And ofc u don't need to own fursuits to be part of the fandom, I don't have suits either lol. Already put Proud Furry in my forum signature and my discord nick on the server is Stormy - Mana's Official Furry :)

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
This is a great idea Laney!! And ofc u don't need to own fursuits to be part of the fandom, I don't have suits either lol. Already put Proud Furry in my forum signature and my discord nick on the server is Stormy - Mana's Official Furry :)
:D

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
furries are furry :)
I personally am sick of the hatred that I've gotten for being a furry... and I've seen how people treat Laney. This isn't acceptable, and I'd say it's bullying. So cut it out, please.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Seriously, what do you people have against us? Just because you don't like what furries stand for doesn't give you the right to hate on us. Plus, the things that have been said about furries on the discord is bullying... this is not funny, and isn't not a joke. I'm not going to hide who I am just because of people hating on who I am. I am a furry, and no one can take that away from me. I'm so sick of people treating me like shit.
And how would you feel if you got hated on for being gay? Or whatever you identify as? That's literally part of who you are.
Manacube has low tolerance towards homophobia, but they seem to forget that cyber-bullying is just as offensive. And shaming people for what they enjoy is not right.

XpertAmar

ELITE
Mur9a
Mur9a
ELITE
Ratings
24 4
Seriously, what do you people have against us? Just because you don't like what furries stand for doesn't give you the right to hate on us. Plus, the things that have been said about furries on the discord is bullying... this is not funny, and isn't not a joke. I'm not going to hide who I am just because of people hating on who I am. I am a furry, and no one can take that away from me. I'm so sick of people treating me like shit.
I mean furries are weird. End of the story

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
not everyones weird and furries are just one another level of being cringe and weird
yeah, we all have our own quirks, I dare you to say that you don't do anything that people think is weird.

XpertAmar

ELITE
Mur9a
Mur9a
ELITE
Ratings
24 4
yeah, we all have our own quirks, I dare you to say that you don't do anything that people think is weird.
im weird in my own personal space, with limits, furries are weird publicly with no limits, ud go lick ur own furry hair in front of people and call it normal.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
What happens next? people gonna start judging others for the colour of their skin? For their sexuality? for who they are? It's already happening, so stop pretending... stop saying it isn't happening because it is.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Can anyone explain what this furry stuff is? I legit have no idea
it's a form of self-expression, and art. Basically it's a group of people who like anthropomorphic animals. They have big conventions where people basically cosplay as anthropomorphic animals.

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
but isn't everyone weird? What's your point? It's invalid, that's what.
not everyones weird and furries are just one another level of being cringe and weird
Hello! Lets all try to remember to stay respectful. We all have our own opinions on things, and we shouldn't flame others for having a different opinion on something. Not everyone thinks the same and that's what makes us so unique as individuals. My overall point is to remember to be respectful when stating your opinions, as we all think differently! :D

Best wishes,
- ashley<3