Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
I just wanted to take a second to just say how grateful I am for this entire community. Since joining at the start of lockdown, I’ve spent over 200 playing this server. And I have thoroughly enjoyed it all the way. It’s such a kind and caring community, a great place to make new friends and generally improving my day. I only ever play on parkour really just to chill and I’ve taken a real liking to building my own maps. Every day I get in and I just thoroughly enjoy chatting to everyone that’s online and having fun. It really has made my lockdown. Cheers.

ANEPICFLYINGPAKI

Dedicated Member
Ratings
27 39
I just wanted to take a second to just say how grateful I am for this entire community. Since joining at the start of lockdown, I’ve spent over 200 playing this server. And I have thoroughly enjoyed it all the way. It’s such a kind and caring community, a great place to make new friends and generally improving my day. I only ever play on parkour really just to chill and I’ve taken a real liking to building my own maps. Every day I get in and I just thoroughly enjoy chatting to everyone that’s online and having fun. It really has made my lockdown. Cheers.
Nice I might start parkour too sinc KitPVP is all toxicity and 0% fun. \_(0_0)_/

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Great to hear that you're enjoying ManaCube, the staff team always tries their best to make a more enjoyable experience for the player base! :)

monkeyalice

ELITE
ajkams
ajkams
ELITE
Ratings
wholesome <3

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Awww, I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying your time playing on ManaCube! We strive to make the server a fun and enjoyable place for players. I love to hear that people are having fun when they play, it always makes me smile!

See ya around!
Ashley <3

borababie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
borababie
borababie
ELITE
Ratings
196 3
I really love everyone on manacube, and I’ve made so many amazing friends here!