Not open for further replies.

Kachigga183

PATRON
Kachigga183
Kachigga183
Patron
Ratings
3 6
Manacube hasnt been in a worse condition than right now. sure they have banned some bad people for good reason but that still doesnt change their real problems. The real problem lies within the staff, they feel disconeccted from the community it seems, which makes the decisions they make often feel like they arent really listening to the problems we have. Also the power heirarchy is not fair at all, every time i have an issue it has to be rosolved by an admin. if thats the case then you are using sr.mod's and mods as messengers, also the rumors iv heard of staff stealing items from players inventory and then not giving them back just sounds like a terrible terrible server, one i wouldnt even think about playing on let alone speending my money on. and that brings us to this k-9 pet reward, it feels like a total scam when you label a k-9 pet as a reward and the thing not even have fur. You guys put minimal effort into that thing becuase it doesnt even have eyes, you just wrote k-9 on it for some resembalance because without that its a fucking roomba. Its dissapointing time and time again and this server hasnt had good change a very long time.
With that being said,
im out

Josh/P2

Survival Mod
IP2I
IP2I
Mod
Ratings
284 21
Manacube hasnt been in a worse condition than right now. sure they have banned some bad people for good reason but that still doesnt change their real problems. The real problem lies within the staff, they feel disconeccted from the community it seems, which makes the decisions they make often feel like they arent really listening to the problems we have. Also the power heirarchy is not fair at all, every time i have an issue it has to be rosolved by an admin. if thats the case then you are using sr.mod's and mods as messengers, also the rumors iv heard of staff stealing items from players inventory and then not giving them back just sounds like a terrible terrible server, one i wouldnt even think about playing on let alone speending my money on. and that brings us to this k-9 pet reward, it feels like a total scam when you label a k-9 pet as a reward and the thing not even have fur. You guys put minimal effort into that thing becuase it doesnt even have eyes, you just wrote k-9 on it for some resembalance because without that its a fucking roomba. Its dissapointing time and time again and this server hasnt had good change a very long time.
With that being said,
im out
Hey there, as a staff member I feel very connected to the community, I have fun with them and listen to them. If staff were to steal items from players they would be reported and demoted straight away without question and treated the same way a player stealing would be. Admins have a lot more power then mods and often the problems that lie within manacube are given to admins as some things are best to be given to more trusted people within the staff, to stop issues like you said of stealing. Furthermore I have played this server since 2017 and I can see how manacube has only grown and improves to grow every day, players complain but we can't please everyone when it has such a huge playerbase.

Hope this gives you some inside info to a different point of view of manacube and I hope you will learn to love the server again as you once did

Josh/P2

Survival Mod
IP2I
IP2I
Mod
Ratings
284 21
Some staff, like you said are deeply connected with the player base and community but some staff are... cold towards players. Some don't really interact, they're just there. Only responding when they need to, not on their own accord. Then there's the one that basically take on the roll of a teacher, telling you off in a contradicting way, as if a teacher was giving a detention to a student.

Your reply to situation just made it worst as well. Kirby mentioned that staff essentially don't take in the problems and try to resolve them. Instead of giving your point of view, maybe try to understand Kirby. Although you've been here for 6 years, things have changed since then and Manacube isn't what it used to be. Problems have arose time and time again and there is seemingly no solution to them besides punishments. I get staff are trying to do their job and all, but honestly, try to comfort, or even console the players more instead of giving your point of view.
we are human's too, we can't all interact the same way, we have bad days and good days too.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Hey there, as a staff member I feel very connected to the community, I have fun with them and listen to them. If staff were to steal items from players they would be reported and demoted straight away without question and treated the same way a player stealing would be. Admins have a lot more power then mods and often the problems that lie within manacube are given to admins as some things are best to be given to more trusted people within the staff, to stop issues like you said of stealing. Furthermore I have played this server since 2017 and I can see how manacube has only grown and improves to grow every day, players complain but we can't please everyone when it has such a huge playerbase.

Hope this gives you some inside info to a different point of view of manacube and I hope you will learn to love the server again as you once did
U only have 287 posts and youve been playing since 2017...

Josh/P2

Survival Mod
IP2I
IP2I
Mod
Ratings
284 21
U only have 287 posts and youve been playing since 2017...
I've staffed for most of my time on manacube, I deal with other forums stuff. My in game activity will always be 100x higher then my forums too as I get to talk to players in real time.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
I've staffed for most of my time on manacube, I deal with other forums stuff. My in game activity will always be 100x higher then my forums too as I get to talk to players in real time.
Ahh makes sense

BIG DOSSY (Dacon's Owner)

Forum God
ELITE
Dosah
Dosah
ELITE
Ratings
897 66

i obviously cant speak about how the staff and player base is right now but before i got banned i can only think of a few staff members that were close with the community. i mainly played olympus and kitpvp so it could have been different on the realms i didn't check upon. i feel like as time goes on, the connection between staff and players is getting worse

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
I feel like almost all the staff are rlly close to the community obvs i dont play every realm so im not 100% certain but staff like abixchew ip2i hallowqueen and more are rlly active in the community and ive never heard anything abt staff stealing stuff if thats true then u should report the staff member not make a post like this cos the only way to get actual help for something like that would be a staff report so the right admins/srmods/ whoever can look into it and make sure everything is made right

Forum God
ELITE
Dosah
Dosah
ELITE
Ratings
897 66
I feel like almost all the staff are rlly close to the community obvs i dont play every realm so im not 100% certain but staff like abixchew ip2i hallowqueen and more are rlly active in the community and ive never heard anything abt staff stealing stuff if thats true then u should report the staff member not make a post like this cos the only way to get actual help for something like that would be a staff report so the right admins/srmods/ whoever can look into it and make sure everything is made right
admins do not care about the community

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
just because the higherups dont interact or care about the player base doesnt mean everybody will stop playing the server? tbf i cant say all the admins are like that, swrds is fine but 1 admin out of however many there is now, its not amazing
The higher ups work for manacube they have to resolve all the tickets and everything not all of them have time to just have fun and interact with the community

Forum God
ELITE
Dosah
Dosah
ELITE
Ratings
897 66
The higher ups work for manacube they have to resolve all the tickets and everything not all of them have time to just have fun and interact with the community
yeah they get paid to resolve our tickets which im sure is so hard for them to do... if they cared about the community they would listen to us and try fixing the server

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
yeah they get paid to resolve our tickets which im sure is so hard for them to do... if they cared about the community they would listen to us and try fixing the server
They do listen and they do fix the server

Status
Not open for further replies.