NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 298
correct me if im wrong but if they did that, there wouldnt be people complaining
There will always be people complaining cos they might not like the updates or fixes or they just like complaining or just want MORE

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 298
are you sure? did you forget what thread we are talking in right now
Yes the thread of someone who likes to complain abt the issues and not try to help make it better if they want change they need to suggest stuff not make a thread crying abt it if they believe a staff member is abusing there power then they need to be REPORTED so they can be dealt with properly not making a thread saying that this is happening and just leaving it like that

BIG DOSSY (Dacon's Owner)

Forum God
ELITE
Dosah
Dosah
ELITE
Ratings
1,014 67
Yes the thread of someone who likes to complain abt the issues and not try to help make it better if they want change they need to suggest stuff not make a thread crying abt it if they believe a staff member is abusing there power then they need to be REPORTED so they can be dealt with properly not making a thread saying that this is happening and just leaving it like that
do you know for sure that they havent reported it? and even if they havent, it would be useless considering that the admins dont care. its not like they are going to fire the staff thats stealing

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 298
do you know for sure that they havent reported it? and even if they havent, it would be useless considering that the admins dont care. its not like they are going to fire the staff thats stealing
If they have reported it then theres no reason to mention it

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 298
they are letting people know whats happening which there is nothing wrong with imo. they said "im out" which im not sure if it is but it could mean they are quitting mana? and if they are quitting then they are giving us the reason for it which is valid
Ok

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 298
We aint

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 298
Then agree with me

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 298
Aww y?

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
Swrds went from player to admin. Most of the other admins joined the network directly as admins(hired).So ofc they wont have any connection because they dont play the game, this is their JOB. As for other staff yes they interact because they can play and interact with players and their role is to mingle and take care of the community in that way. I think this whole thread is wierd.
And my take on the “admins stealing from players inventory” is:
while i wasnt there…. BUT it sounds to me the situation could have been as follows: the player could have gotten the item from a dupe (illegal obtaining) or they could bave gotten it from stealing from another player(also not allowed) so yes ofc the item has a tracking number so to say, the admins found the item and took it away. They dont just take things for the fun of it, considering the have to ability to spawn any item in. Theres 100% more to this story than youre aware of. Quit with the unnecessary rumors.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 298
Swrds went from player to admin. Most of the other admins joined the network directly as admins(hired).So ofc they wont have any connection because they dont play the game, this is their JOB. As for other staff yes they interact because they can play and interact with players and their role is to mingle and take care of the community in that way. I think this whole thread is wierd.
And my take on the “admins stealing from players inventory” is:
while i wasnt there…. BUT it sounds to me the situation could have been as follows: the player could have gotten the item from a dupe (illegal obtaining) or they could bave gotten it from stealing from another player(also not allowed) so yes ofc the item has a tracking number so to say, the admins found the item and took it away. They dont just take things for the fun of it, considering the have to ability to spawn any item in. Theres 100% more to this story than youre aware of. Quit with the unnecessary rumors.
Wait i thought most of them were regular mods b4 becoming admins i hear somewhere cullanP was the only person who just became and admin and skipped being a moderater

Status
Not open for further replies.