MVP+
Ratings
91 2
Username: ItsAndri
Map name: Manacube/magmacube PK
Difficulty: hard
Jumps: 53
Plot: /plot visit ItsAndri
I placed a wrong color of block at the end, i hope thats not a problem (just on screenshots, i fixed it on the map)
2020-07-20_08.19.39.png
2020-07-20_08.18.38.png
2020-07-20_08.25.35.png
2020-07-20_08.24.39.png

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello ItsAndri,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we do already have a map based off of a magma cube (Magma.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is mostly focused on pixel art, which is a crucial issue. Maps that are based around pixel art are no longer accepted, as they are highly overdone in our older maps and are a bit simple to make.
The parkour is varied, but also repetitive with straightforward jumps, so try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; heads, water, lava, vines, cake, and many other different types of jumps depending on the theme! The length of the parkour is a bit short for a medium map, and the difficulty is a bit too easy; I'd consider this to be a medium.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.