Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
Hello,

Currently, I have some plans to bring back the Podcasts that were once hosted by @Tas.

For now, I will be taking in requests in order to be a part of these episodes.

For now, there will be 10 planned episodes.

The second episode will feature @Tas and a few of the patrons from each server. If you wish to be there, we will have a voice call tomorrow at 10:30 AM PST on 5/31/21 in the Patron VOICE Channel. I will edit this appropriately in case it's needed and publish it at a later date.
MANAPODcast.png

In typical Tas fashion,

Please ask any questions that you want and I will answer them to the best of my ability. I will be hoping to get to each one with at least a short reply.

Much love,

sil

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Hello,

Currently, I have some plans to bring back the Podcasts that were once hosted by @Tas.

For now, I will be taking in requests in order to be a part of these episodes.

For now, there will be 10 planned episodes.

The second episode will feature @Tas and a few of the patrons from each server. If you wish to be there, we will have a voice call tomorrow at 10:30 AM PST on 5/31/21 in the Patron VOICE Channel. I will edit this appropriately in case it's needed and publish it at a later date.
View attachment 48315

In typical Tas fashion,

Please ask any questions that you want and I will answer them to the best of my ability. I will be hoping to get to each one with at least a short reply.

Much love,

sil
Pog!

Kuduva

Ratings
65 7
Are you going to be able to maybe record the podcast and post it here on the forums? I'm curious about how it's gonna work... maybe I can ask a few questions

Before anyone tells me its in the discord - I know, but I'm banned from the discord :cry:

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
AYYYYYYYYYYYY THAT'S GREAT

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Awesome!!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Are you going to be able to maybe record the podcast and post it here on the forums? I'm curious about how it's gonna work... maybe I can ask a few questions

Before anyone tells me its in the discord - I know, but I'm banned from the discord :cry:
The podcast should be accessible on Spotify, Google Podcasts, etc. once it's finished, correct me if I'm wrong

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Should be avaliable on mancube radio ingame B) (I wish)

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
When will it start?