Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Hello everyone! Today's QOTD is what is your favourite Minecraft mob, and what animal would you want to be added to Minecraft?
For me personally, I'd love to see more types of dragons- and even ones that you can tame! Currently, my favorite mob has to be the fox. Wolves are pretty cute but foxes just make the cutest noises!!

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I love chickens, they are so cute! Some other favorites include striders and ravagers. I would love to see more types of dogs and chickens, and WE MUST HAVE FROGS!!!!

@xFrogSoup
:mc_e_93:

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
344 101
I love dogs and I would like mojang to add Penguins into the game. Pretty sure dacon would say the same.

tinyScorpio13

ELITE
tinyScorpio13
tinyScorpio13
ELITE
Ratings
32 2
My favorite mob is also the fox! But I wish that different dog variants were added already. I feel like that update should've come with the cat update :/ penguins would be nice too!

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
my favourite mob rn are cats, but i would love to see lions.

DrPhilThanos

MVP
DrPhilThanos
DrPhilThanos
MVP
Ratings
My favorite mob is officially the Axolotl they're are just amazing very cool creatures and cool name, but before 1.17 I'd probably say phantoms or blazes very annoying mobs, but they look cool.

An animal I'd love to see be added would be like penguins or ducks I think both could be great additions. Penguins would obviously spawn in a snow biome or ice biome (is ice biome a thing?) and they could like slide around and for ducks it could be the first mob that will float on water and it could maybe have like 3 ducklings following it AND you could maybe tame it with bread. Genius I know Mojang take notes.

terryZ_

SrMod | Coordinator
Senior Mod
terryZ_
terryZ_
Senior Mod
Ratings
185 11
favorite would be the evoker due to its wolololo easter egg. if i wanted to pick an animal it would be something added to the ice biomes, such as seals, walruses or penguins since those polar bears seem lonely

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
favorite would be the evoker due to its wolololo easter egg. if i wanted to pick an animal it would be something added to the ice biomes, such as seals, walruses or penguins since those polar bears seem lonely
the polar bears have salmon and foxes- and wolves as well. But yes, I think the ice biomes could use more creatures as well :)

My favorite mob is officially the Axolotl they're are just amazing very cool creatures and cool name, but before 1.17 I'd probably say phantoms or blazes very annoying mobs, but they look cool.

An animal I'd love to see be added would be like penguins or ducks I think both could be great additions. Penguins would obviously spawn in a snow biome or ice biome (is ice biome a thing?) and they could like slide around and for ducks it could be the first mob that will float on water and it could maybe have like 3 ducklings following it AND you could maybe tame it with bread. Genius I know Mojang take notes.
Actually, bread is not good for ducks, it's not healthy for them and can cause mold to grow if the ducks don't eat it and cause more algae to grow, which isn't good either. I have also attached a screenshot from the Canadian Wildlife Federation's website, it explains things a bit better than I did lol. I think a good alternative would be using seeds or some of the aquatic plants that were added in 1.13

1626106900021.png

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I really like endermen, maybe its because I like Ranboo, but yeah. I think getting more dog variants would be cool :)

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
My favourite mob would either have to be a snowman (esp without the pumpkin), pandas or parrots o.o
Those are always nice :D
I'd totally love to see antelopes and deer or capybara

DrPhilThanos

MVP
DrPhilThanos
DrPhilThanos
MVP
Ratings
the polar bears have salmon and foxes- and wolves as well. But yes, I think the ice biomes could use more creatures as well :)

Actually, bread is not good for ducks, it's not healthy for them and can cause mold to grow if the ducks don't eat it and cause more algae to grow, which isn't good either. I have also attached a screenshot from the Canadian Wildlife Federation's website, it explains things a bit better than I did lol. I think a good alternative would be using seeds or some of the aquatic plants that were added in 1.13

View attachment 49694
Oh wow I had no idea! I've just always seen people giving ducks bread and ducks going crazy for it so I just assumed it was like a treat for them or something lol thanks for the info I'll make sure to not feed them bread.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Oh wow I had no idea! I've just always seen people giving ducks bread and ducks going crazy for it so I just assumed it was like a treat for them or something lol thanks for the info I'll make sure to not feed them bread.
Good rule of thumb is to not feed wildlife anything- most food that people try to feed animals can be bad for them since it’s often human food, and animal stomachs are not designed to digest a lot of human food. Anything that they wouldn’t eat in their natural habitat/environment shouldn’t be given to them because most likely it isn’t good for them. Of course, I doubt most food would instantly kill an animal if it happened a few times- unless they choked on it I think they’d have to eat a lot of human food for them to get really sick.

palmatum

ELITE
palmatum
palmatum
ELITE
Ratings
Axolotls might be my favorite right now, but I'd love to see frogs added!