Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Hello everyone! Today's QOTD is what is your favourite Manacube community event and why? If you don't have a favourite event, what kind of events would you like to see added to Manacube?
My favourite community event is probably karaoke or rainbow road. I love having the chance to participate as well as listen to others perform too!
Rainbow road is just so nostalgic, and it's fun trying to not get knocked off the map, or spinning around in circles in a boat. I have so many screenshots from previous rainbow road events, mostly of staff lol.

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
Never been to an event hosted by the community so I'd probably say that my favourite event was that one event where @anxi and i were hosting and s o many things went wrong LOL uhhhhhh anxi and i messed up our rules and description messages, it came up that i died in chat, and the staff call while the event was happening was CHAOTIC but it was so much fun. I think it was horseracing.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Never been to an event hosted by the community so I'd probably say that my favourite event was that one event where @anxi and i were hosting and s o many things went wrong LOL uhhhhhh anxi and i messed up our rules and description messages, it came up that i died in chat, and the staff call while the event was happening was CHAOTIC but it was so much fun. I think it was horseracing.
how the heck do you die in a horse racing event LOL

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
I personally love the building competitions! I’m yet to participate in one myself, but I love seeing the final builds!

Hosting & planning events was great fun, if I had to pick an all time favourite I’d say it was Rainbow Road, or horse racing.

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
That was literally one of the best events I've been to in my life- LMAO I still remember that day

Also karaoke is def my favourite. Hearing all the people playing instruments and singing made me jealous as shoes. Some of them have been amazing, some of them have been fabulous and some were plain trolls o.o

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
That was literally one of the best events I've been to in my life- LMAO I still remember that day

Also karaoke is def my favourite. Hearing all the people playing instruments and singing made me jealous as shoes. Some of them have been amazing, some of them have been fabulous and some were plain trolls o.o
Can't forget that one time I made you stay up to be my emotional support during a Karaoke that happened at like 6 AM EST haha

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I personally love the building competitions! I’m yet to participate in one myself, but I love seeing the final builds!

Hosting & planning events was great fun, if I had to pick an all time favourite I’d say it was Rainbow Road, or horse racing.
I've never been to a horse racing event loll. I had screenshots from my first Rainbow road event that I went to- I think you were there too lol.

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Can't forget that one time I made you stay up to be my emotional support during a Karaoke that happened at like 6 AM EST haha
Omg ahahaha I remember that. Very fun hahahaha <3 xD

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
Hello everyone! Today's QOTD is what is your favourite Manacube community event and why? If you don't have a favourite event, what kind of events would you like to see added to Manacube?
My favourite community event is probably karaoke or rainbow road. I love having the chance to participate as well as listen to others perform too!
Rainbow road is just so nostalgic, and it's fun trying to not get knocked off the map, or spinning around in circles in a boat. I have so many screenshots from previous rainbow road events, mostly of staff lol.
i am banned from events but I liked the pig racing one. They should add an event that uses all the new texture shit in 1.16

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Really liking this parkour build contest that's happening right now. Building to a theme or a purpose is something I have always enjoyed and being able to incorporate parkour is fun too. Hope we get more of these in the future :)

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
FIGJEIBJDNVJD our tragic attempt at hosting an event will always be the best one out there
honourable mention though, the one where we'd never hosted before and we didn't know what was going on and people were yelling at us and giving the wrong instructions :'>

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I honestly don't know, I'm not in events that much anyways. :/