Map Creation

SkyCreates

DistrayMC
DistrayMC
ELITE
Ratings
Heyo!

So, I have been thinking about making a map. However, I am not very creative when it comes to thinking of my own ideas, so. Please comment some ideas <3 :)

Thank you <3

- Satelyte

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
I don't have any specific map theme ideas for you, but I can give you some tips!

- Before you start building a map, always check if the theme is orginal! Here's the list with all maps added to the log: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit

- Think of something that you like to do/eat etc. For example, if you like football, you could make a football themed map! (This theme isn't orginal tho since we already have football maps, it's just an example hehe). Maybe you like a certain character/object from a movie you could build.

- Simply look around! You can always build a map of an object, if the theme is orginal. There's so many things you can make! Here's some examples of object-themed maps which have been added: ChristmasFireplace, WifiModem, JarOpickles

I hope this will help you, good luck with making your map <3 -Sil

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
I don't have any specific map theme ideas for you, but I can give you some tips!

- Before you start building a map, always check if the theme is orginal! Here's the list with all maps added to the log: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit

- Think of something that you like to do/eat etc. For example, if you like football, you could make a football themed map! (This theme isn't orginal tho since we already have football maps, it's just an example hehe). Maybe you like a certain character/object from a movie you could build.

- Simply look around! You can always build a map of an object, if the theme is orginal. There's so many things you can make! Here's some examples of object-themed maps which have been added: ChristmasFireplace, WifiModem, JarOpickles

I hope this will help you, good luck with making your map <3 -Sil
thanks for mentioning my map :)

kirstennbutler

VIP+
kirstennbutler
kirstennbutler
VIP+
Ratings
Heyo!

So, I have been thinking about making a map. However, I am not very creative when it comes to thinking of my own ideas, so. Please comment some ideas <3 :)

Thank you <3

- Satelyte
My friend mentioned this a few weeks ago and I'm not great at planning out ideas, but a Monopoly themed map!