Rejected Map Submission : Greek Mythology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
  • Username(s) ; Reyder1,Cucurbikea,_Draster,TurboPastaga51
  • Map name ; Greek Mythology
  • Photos of your Parkour (Optional) ; Down
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it ; /plot h Reyder1 1
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane, Dropper) (You are also free making Donator maps) ; Medium or Hard
  • Number of jumps (Optional) ; 118Jumps

Attachments

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
eh sorry build is basic and parkour is basic sry :/

DapperDaphne

DapperDaphne
DapperDaphne
Ratings
There's one part in the map by all the heads outside where you can just jump in the water and skip a huge part of the map. Great build though!

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hiya Reyder.
Sadly, your map is being rejected.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as we already have Greek Temple themed maps on ManaCube. When creating a map, try and come up with an original theme that isn't already used on the server. A full list of already accepted maps can be found here.

The BUILD of your map is accurate to the theme but heavily under detailed, I would advise more detailed be added across the entire build to ensure that it looks good to parkour on.

The PARKOUR of your map is an issue. The parkour jumps are mainly floating in the last section, try to incorporate your parkour onto the build. Also, the difficulty is inconsistent and there are too many jumps for both medium and hard, I'd advise you read over the map guidelines stated here. Secondly, the blocks used for your jumps are unvaried, I'd recommend you switch it up a little bit by using blocks such as water, glass panes, piston heads and ice. Using a wider palette of blocks can make t more enjoyable.

Thank you for your submission and good luck with future ones! [Jash]
If you have any questions feel free to message me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Ellt

Status
Not open for further replies.