Not open for further replies.

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Hey! When submitting a map, use the thread format found at the top of the submission page!

RaddyRyann

MVP
zyxwvutsrqponmlk
zyxwvutsrqponmlk
MVP
Ratings
15 1
A lot of questions just by looking at it.
1. What is the theme?
2. What is the difficulty?
3. What's the map called?

When submitting a map, please put all the information about the map in your submission.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Jitter_Fly,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
I'm not really sure what the theme is meant to be as there isn't a main build, and you haven't named your map. When creating a map, I would suggest first choosing a theme that you want to base your map around, and then create a build that is relevant to the theme. I would recommend referring to the document in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ so when you choose your theme, you can make sure that it is original.
The parkour has a nice variety of jumps, you used a good range of blocks and items to create enjoyable jumps. There were a few sections that felt a bit repetitive, but overall the parkour is good.
Almost all of the jumps are floating over the void - since there is no main build to this map. Like I previously mentioned, please try to have a main build for you map, then implement the parkour into that, as having an excessive number of jumps floating over the void can make your map look a bit messy.
You didn't state what difficulty your map is, but after testing it, I would say the length and difficulty are good for a medium map.

In the future, when you create & submit a map, please follow the format and make sure you have met the requirements stated in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/
It is important to include information such as the name you have chosen for your map, the maps location and the difficulty you think that best suits it, so that members of the community can test out your map and give you feedback, and also so it's easier for map judges to learn a bit about your map, test it, and give you feedback.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.