Name: Mytsical Mushroom
Difficulty: Medium
Creators: PexonYT
Plot: /plot v PexonYT 3
Jumps: 46
Checkpoints: 3

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Dear Manacube-Serverteam,

I designed and built a Jump'n'Run-Map for Manacube more specifically the Minigame "PARKOURSE". I aimed for a medium map with a minimum of 46 jumps with the theme I've chosen: "Mystical Mushroom". You'll have to pass a huge purple Mushroom floating on an island surrounded by a mystical power. Some tricky head and ladderjumps will wait for you to get explored! In terms of color, I opted for a blue, white and green combination standing for the mystic in the nature. Map constructiontime approx. 4-5 hours solo.

I hope you like the map and it is usable. Thank you for your time and I look forward to a constructive criticism.

Sincerely yours
PexonYT (Samuel)

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Hello PextonYT, this is just my opinion on your map and not an official review!

Theme: The theme is not that original, as mushroom related maps such as MushroomLand, and GiantMushroom already exist, there’s also a map called Mushroom, which I think your map most resembles, however they do look relatively different.

Build: The build is pretty good! I like the glass mystic effect around the outside, it makes it seem more mysterious and could be used to incorporate the parkour a lot more.

Parkour: The parkour is quite simple, it could do with more block variation and incorporating it into the build more would make it look less messy, and reduce the number of floating jumps.

Difficulty: I think, overall, the difficulty is good for a medium, if not a little on the easy side due to a lack of block variation. That being said, this section was very confusing, and I had to skip past it entirely as I couldn’t work out where I was to go! There was also a headhitter jump just after I don’t believe was appropriate for the difficulty.

I don’t think this map would be accepted in its current form, however with a bit of work it may be up to standard!

Good luck- and happy map building! - Cele <3

Ratings
Dear Celestiiia,
thank you a lot for your feedback! I'll work out that part for sure... I need to say it can be right confusing it's right. I'm going to work on the variety of blocks. The headhitter is the best part... you don't even need to jump! (If you mean from the "blue" block to the ladder). Try it out before Ill change it - it's nice to know.... (check attachements)

BUT I'll definitely change it if it won't get accepted.
Additionally, I need to say that the staff is very friendly! I like getting feedbacks which aren't the final judges :D

Sincerely yours
PexonYT (Samuel)

Attachments

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello PexonYT,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a few mushroom-related courses (Mushroom, MushroomLand, GiantMushroom.) Before creating your map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194 . However, this is executed differently, so well done on that!
The build is accurate to what you were going for, and there are a decent amount of details throughout! I can tell that you put a lot of effort into this!
The parkour is floating quite a bit throughout (meaning it isn't attached to the main build) which can make it appear messy. The jumps are varied a bit, and are incorporated with the theme quite nicely, but try adding some additional variety throughout! The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps do fit the medium difficulty quite nicely!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.