Sketchinqq

Dedicated Member
MVP
Sketchinqq
Sketchinqq
MVP
Ratings
66 3
Some people on parkour suggested this and I agree.
I think there should be a /Marry system in parkour because think it would be helpful to build more close friendships and sort of bring the community together a bit more! There are a few other people who support this and I think it could be a great idea!

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
I like the idea but we have /hug and I personally that's similar to /marry, but this would be cool to have. Good idea c:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Good idea, but I'm not so sure that it fits into the parkour atmosphere if that makes sense

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
It exists on other servers, I see no reason not to have it on Parkour

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Another great way for people to spam chat and fill it up. I say no to this...

Pio2

ELITE
Pio2
Pio2
ELITE
Ratings
18 1
I don't think this would be a good idea because there's barely anything it could be used for.
For starters: other servers such as Creative and Survival have them because they're actually useful there.
One of the MAIN features of the marry plugin is the ability to teleport to your partner which would be disabled on parkour anyways. Another one of the main features is the ability to do /marry chat but I personally never really saw that as a useful tool as /msg is always a thing. So the ONLY thing that I see it be used for is to kiss... but that's literally useless. Well, it could be used for that or RP but RP isn't really taken kindly by many of the players from what I've seen.

So in conclusion: I don't really see a point of this being a thing.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I don't think this would be a good idea because there's barely anything it could be used for.
For starters: other servers such as Creative and Survival have them because they're actually useful there.
One of the MAIN features of the marry plugin is the ability to teleport to your partner which would be disabled on parkour anyways. Another one of the main features is the ability to do /marry chat but I personally never really saw that as a useful tool as /msg is always a thing. So the ONLY thing that I see it be used for is to kiss... but that's literally useless. Well, it could be used for that or RP but RP isn't really taken kindly by many of the players from what I've seen.

Its fun though

ciera

MVP+
cierhuh
cierhuh
MVP+
Ratings
25 1
I fucking agree and it literally does no harm or effects others sO why not

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Tbh I dont get why it would spam chat
like when someone types /marry username, it would marry them in chat and unmarry them which is a technique of spamming.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
most people on creative do. Trust me, i've seen it happen and it probs depends on timezones.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Adding /marry would make the server more fun and add more depth to the gameplay, sure it's a small detail and wouldn't have much function, who cares? it's on all the other servers, why not add to this one. Seems weird not to. Also on spamming, after divorce there is a 10m cool down so you could only spam twice. I'd love to see /marry added
:)

sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34

To add on to this, you can also do /marry gift. : ) .

I support this, I feel as if the parkour players could use this small cute idea. ^-^