Maybe a new minigame?

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Almost every single server on Manacube is either understaffed or has major issues. We don't need a new gamemode.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
I do not think there should be anymore minigames added, as it would just cause more problems with what is going on right now. Since Factions just released, it needs to chill out until there aren’t many bugs. I think there shouls be more minigames added in the future though :)

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
I feel like manacube is special for its takes on normal game modes and how different it is to other servers I can't lie I love a good couple rounds of minigames but once we get into the minigame market there are a lot of competitors and you need a big dev team to be able to roll out a good amount of custom minigames to stay in the game.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Factions just released a week or two ago, so Mana should definitely focus on that before thinking about any new gamemodes. There are clearly a few bugs to be ironed out with it (as well as on other servers), and adding another mode would just add on to the list of issues of Mana.
Also, as Tas mentioned, given the current state of staffing on the server, we likely wouldn't have enough staff for the mode, as several current modes are, even, lacking.
Finally, there has been major lag issues recently, which I presume are a result of server issues, and a new gamemode with more players and more storage being used would just accentuate that problem.
If ManaCube does add minigames in the future, though, I'd suggest Skywars, as it's been on the server in the past, or some form of UHC.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,325 82
Hello!

The closest things we have to mini-games on ManaCube are the weekly events hosted by staff.

If you’re interested to see what kinds of events we host, you can have a glance through the “Events” sub-forum, and I encourage you to drop by during the next event if possible!

Here’s the sub-forum: https://forums.manacube.com/forums/Events/.

As well as this, we do have little mini-games on hub I believe. I’m not sure how well they work though, as I rarely find myself chilling on hub, but if you’re bored, you could always test them out, or try and find all of the hub locations!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Also, not to mention the other game modes are still having bugs/issues. Recently, there have been a lot of spammers on Aether, I can't speak for Atlas because I don't go on there often. But I do know people tend to like Aether better because it's less buggy than Atlas.