BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
The format of this post was correct! Please take time to read the advice Dacon has pinned to the top of the submitting page. I have some improvements you can make to the add.
- Come up with a cool and unique theme that is different from all other maps
- Add a main build into the map that fits to your theme then you can build your parkour against the build!
- Add some more variation in your blocks! This may include fences, vines, brewing stands, heads and so on.
- Last tip is to disguise the parkour in with your build so that it doesn't take away from the build and make sure it doesn't float.

Here are the jump amounts for each difficulty.

Easy: 20-40 jumps (avoid difficult jumps either, like neos)
Medium: 40-60 jumps
Hard: 60-80 jumps
Expert: 80-100 jumps
Insane: 100+ jumps (avoid above 200 jumps)

Goodluck on your next map

- Bin

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Hello Craftersteven, I am sorry to say your map is being rejected.

Theme: The theme is nonexistent so i can’t comment much here.
Build: The build again, isn’t really there so I can’t comment- in future I’d suggest you pick a theme and have a main build.
Parkour: The parkour itself is unvaried and slightly boring. I’d suggest adding more jump variation and avoiding floating parkour
Difficulty: You didn’t put a difficulty but judging by the end pressure plate it would be an easy map. I would agree that’s the most suitable difficulty.

Please look through the submission guidelines here: https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/

Thanks for taking the time to submit your map, hopefully, you will submit more in the future!

Have a good day, and happy map building- Cele <3

Status
Not open for further replies.