ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Something I love about Minecraft is how creative and unique you can be with creating your player's skin. There are thousands of skins and creations made each day, and all of them look entirely unique in their own way!

~Do you prefer to make your own skin or download one from the internet?
~What is your preferred type of style when it comes to skins?
~Do you change your skin based on the season?
~Do you find yourself keeping the same skin for years, or constantly changing them?​

~Personally, I like to make my own skins! Sometimes I download a base for the clothing since I'm not very good with that, but everything else I like to do on my own!
~I like to create skins that resemble myself in real life and have the same style of clothing that I would wear in public
~Yes! I love changing my skin when it is around the time of Halloween and Christmas! I currently have my Halloween/fall skin equipped, and December 1st I plan on changing it to my Christmas version!
~When I first got Minecraft, I didn't change the skin I had for at least 2 years! After that I started making my own (took LOTS of practice until they actually looked good) and to this day I continue making them!

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey Ash!

I bought this account back in 2016 as an alt, I just chose this IGN and this skin and never changed any of them :)

I’m not very creative so I usually just download it straight from the internet!

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
When I first got Minecraft I had this one skin I downloaded from the internet for years. It was a gymnastics one (atleast that is what I thought it was looking back now I’m not to sure). I changed my skin a few years ago and still never liked it. I than meet this person who made skins for everyone and she made my two most recent skins! Ever since than whenever I want something new I just message her what style I want and everything she is so good!!

Sinre_

ELITE
Sinre_
Sinre_
ELITE
Ratings
I download mine from random websites, rn im a panda wolf thing. this has been the biggest debate for a while o.o

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
1. What I like to do is take a base of something and then go from there. My skins aren't the best but I enjoy doing it so I just roll with it.
2. I just like to let my mind wander and whatever comes out then that's the skin I use.
3. I just started changing my skin from season to season. I started with an autumn skin and now I gotta get a winter skin cause I don't have one currently.
4. When I started Minecraft I shared an account with my siblings for a long time. We had kept the same name and skin for years. It was one of the enderman skins that everyone had. Wasn't my choice, was the choice of my older brothers. But recently I have been able to do whatever I have wanted with the name and skin. So I am trying to change it more often so I don't get bored with one skin.

Marine

ELITE
littlesussyking
littlesussyking
ELITE
Ratings
I just found my skin on Name MC, saw no one was using it, and took it. Now only 3 other people use my skin, But I try and put my own spin on skins sometimes.

Milk

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Aevl
Aevl
MVP+
Ratings
70 1
Something I love about Minecraft is how creative and unique you can be with creating your player's skin. There are thousands of skins and creations made each day, and all of them look entirely unique in their own way!

~Do you find yourself keeping the same skin for years, or constantly changing them?​

~Personally, I like to make my own skins! Sometimes I download a base for the clothing since I'm not very good with that, but everything else I like to do on my own!
~I like to create skins that resemble myself in real life and have the same style of clothing that I would wear in public
~Yes! I love changing my skin when it is around the time of Halloween and Christmas! I currently have my Halloween/fall skin equipped, and December 1st I plan on changing it to my Christmas version!
~When I first got Minecraft, I didn't change the skin I had for at least 2 years! After that I started making my own (took LOTS of practice until they actually looked good) and to this day I continue making them!
yh ive tried making my own skin but ive never had the patience but ive allways wanted to make my own

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I made my own skin a while back. It looked terrible compared to the edition I have on now xD
Style? Well...I guess simple, color correct skins are my favorites.
Nah, I'm much too lazy to make an entirely new skin xD
~Do you find yourself keeping the same skin for years, or constantly changing them?
I seem to keep the same skin. Sometimes I think of changing it, but for some reason, there's a voice in the back of my head saying "don't". :thinking:

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
ouuuu these are fun questions!!
~I have absolutely no patience when it comes to making my own skin so I always just find them on the internet XD
~I’m a bit like you, I like finding skins that wear similar things to what I’d wear IRL
~I LOVE changing my skin depending on the season, though my easter/spring skin kind of became my usual skin when there’s no special season like halloween/christmas
~I like to have 1 main skin that I use when I’m not changing it for something special. To be fair though I only got back into minecraft a little over a year ago so we’ll see if that changes at all in the future LOL

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
i used a hb for mine

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
My skin is an eggplant. My first skin was made by the community, and I took it off of NameMC. After that skin, I got a bit tired of it so a friend of mine made one for me but with the same theme and character. Devil Eggplant Bunny Bloro was born. After that, I've made 20+ skins by myself including Uneasilly Bloro, Koala Bloro, Snorlax Bloro and many more. My favourite one that I made is the Care Bear Bloro. Therefore it is my main skin. But right now, I am using my halloween skin made by @kxe. She did an amazing job and I love thr result <3 After halloween I'm gonna change back to Care Bear Bloro until Christmas. Wonder how Christmas Bloro will be like ;D

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I have:
- derp sweater kxe (also known as skeppy sweater kxe)
- Halloween kxe (I dislike this one)
- bubblegum kxe v1 and v2
- slytherin kxe (the one I'm using rn)
I made all these so yeah