Mineville Elites not having /Block

SbgConnor

PATRON+
NotSBG
NotSBG
Patron+
Ratings
Hey everyone it has come to my attention that the elites that originally on manacube have /block and the elites from mineville don't have this command. Not sure if this is a bug or intentional but I feel like its not too much to ask for in the grand scheme of things and I think everyone will be quite happy if we get access to this command back it was one of the reasons I got a rank back when I bought mine.

VenomousLemon

Skyblock Mod+ | Islands/Survival/Olympus Mod
Moderator+
VenomousLemon
VenomousLemon
Mod
Ratings
146 17
Hey everyone it has come to my attention that the elites that originally on manacube have /block and the elites from mineville don't have this command. Not sure if this is a bug or intentional but I feel like its not too much to ask for in the grand scheme of things and I think everyone will be quite happy if we get access to this command back it was one of the reasons I got a rank back when I bought mine.
Hi the /block perk is actually from a crate lasts season that had to be won through the perks crate so not all elites have it. I see where your coming from and it would be great if everyone had it :D

SbgConnor

PATRON+
NotSBG
NotSBG
Patron+
Ratings
Venomous,

Anyway y’all could possibly give it to us since we bought posideon on water thinking it would have /block? If not I am more than willing to buy it again on cubits shop or some kind of perk shop like that. I feel like this isn’t a too unreasonable ask that would benefit everyone if you could possible get me connected with an admin or something.

VenomousLemon

Skyblock Mod+ | Islands/Survival/Olympus Mod
Moderator+
VenomousLemon
VenomousLemon
Mod
Ratings
146 17
Venomous,

Anyway y’all could possibly give it to us since we bought posideon on water thinking it would have /block? If not I am more than willing to buy it again on cubits shop or some kind of perk shop like that. I feel like this isn’t a too unreasonable ask that would benefit everyone if you could possible get me connected with an admin or something.
It seems after this was posted you are mow able to buy /condense (aka /block )from the cubit shop so it is now able to be bought :D