Mining parties for Olympus

Phoenix

PATRON
IPhoenixI_
IPhoenixI_
Patron
Ratings
Hello everyone!

So I've seen on other prison servers a form of partying up with other players to get money for example when they are all mining. And I thought, why not bring that to manacube! The way I thought it could work would be with gaining bonus mana or money, or mining xp. Whichever one would be most balanced if there was only one option to choose. Every time someone in the party mines in a mine they would generate bonus money, mining xp, or mana for the rest of the group. It shouldn't be a lot of bonus since that would be too OP but a amount that could make a good difference. The number of people that could be in the party would have to have a limit as well so I was thinking 10 people max at a time. To make it easier development wise it could be added into the clan system to make that more useful in the next season too! Let me know what you think and if there's anything that could make it better!

- Phoenix :) (IPhoenixI_)

JelleSVHD

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JelleSVHD
JelleSVHD
ELITE
Ratings
Hello everyone!

So I've seen on other prison servers a form of partying up with other players to get money for example when they are all mining. And I thought, why not bring that to manacube! The way I thought it could work would be with gaining bonus mana or money, or mining xp. Whichever one would be most balanced if there was only one option to choose. Every time someone in the party mines in a mine they would generate bonus money, mining xp, or mana for the rest of the group. It shouldn't be a lot of bonus since that would be too OP but a amount that could make a good difference. The number of people that could be in the party would have to have a limit as well so I was thinking 10 people max at a time. To make it easier development wise it could be added into the clan system to make that more useful in the next season too! Let me know what you think and if there's anything that could make it better!

- Phoenix :) (IPhoenixI_)
Sounds cool, and it maybe would be cool to have a clan plot world to have a clan base and have a shared storage and chill there with each other.