Not open for further replies.

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
Greetings Charlie

The build on this map is very nice! I don't know about theme, but I haven't seen any maps like this so I'll assume its original. The parkour however, needs some adjusting. It is somewhat varied, but you repeat a lot of the same jumps and most of the parkour is fence/cobble walls. Replace some jumps with weird blocks like cakes or piston heads, and get rid of repeating segments. I would also add a sign showing how to do the first jump, because I didn't see where I could step up to get to the cobble walls at first. Good luck

Ratings
Greetings Charlie

The build on this map is very nice! I don't know about theme, but I haven't seen any maps like this so I'll assume its original. The parkour however, needs some adjusting. It is somewhat varied, but you repeat a lot of the same jumps and most of the parkour is fence/cobble walls. Replace some jumps with weird blocks like cakes or piston heads, and get rid of repeating segments. I would also add a sign showing how to do the first jump, because I didn't see where I could step up to get to the cobble walls at first. Good luck
Cool, I'll adjust this today.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello CharlieJack,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is alright; however, we do have a map with a similar style (City.)
The build was
somewhat accurate to what you were going for; however, the buildings are a bit plain. I recommend adding some more block variety to the present structures, and maybe adding some more details on the ground and surrounding the builds.
The parkour is
varied throughout, and is incorporated with the theme quite nicely. There were a few tricky jumps (particularly the dispensers) but overall, the length of the map and difficulty of the jumps are good for the expert difficulty!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.