Mods shouldn't be afk

This is probably very unimportant and no one will care but ehmm I've discovered a few things that kinda annoy me. So basically, ehmm. there is this command called /helpop now I don't exactly know how it works but I imagine 1 random mod gets my notification and has to answer my question however If this is how the system works it either means that they are AFK or incredibly busy which idk since there is no way to know how many questions people ask, its incredibly annoying if the person is afk since I want to know the question but don't want to spam the command /helpop. Im incredibly sorry for wasting your time if this is all wrong and the system isn't working as I thought but I hope this helps somehow

Have a good day!
-Radiant

IGN: Begrijp

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
735 81
Staff are people as well and they should have the ability to go afk as any other player, especially since they're volunteering their time to help the manacube community. taking away their ability to go afk would be completely unfair. Sometimes staff aren't even afk and happen to miss a report and thats completely fine since they are human beings. If a staff doesn't answer you through helpop you can always turn to discord or ask someone else to report them on discord. there are alternatives to your problem so taking away their ability to afk is possibly the worst solution to it.

I understand, they also have a life. They aren't slaves, we should respect them for wanting to help the community, and instead of asking for more we should appreciate what they are doing. I'm sorry for my report