Rejected More Door -zatratbat2- hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
zatratbat2
More Door
/v zatratbat2 1 or -73;-124
Hard
28 Jumps (Not including a lot of door jumps)
I put a lot of time and effort into this and hope it will appear on manacube sometime. Thanks!
2021-01-30_19.30.07.png

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
The number of jumps is too low for the difficulty please take some time to read over this link: https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ . I also have some feedback on your map from what I can see in the image. The theme is original I guess but the build is very bland and pretty small. There are a ton of mountain themed maps so the build doesn't really fired from that. Remember I am not a map judge this is just my opinion. I would really recommend taking a look at /warp beta to get a good idea of the quality of maps accepted and also ask chat to get some testers and instant feedback before you make a submission in the future. Have a lovely day

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Heya zatratbat2!
I regret to inform you but your map is being REJECTED!

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as there are already mountain themed maps on Manacube: [ IceMountain - SandMountain - Celeste ]. When creating a theme for a map, ensure it's original; a full list of accepted maps can be found here.

The BUILD of your map is accurate to the theme, however I feel as though you can make it more detailed! Try to incorporate more depth to the build itself, enlarging this will assist you with the addition of depth and detail. Try and create a center-piece for your map, and work closely with your theme! I would also recommend changing up the color palette to make it more eye-catching!

The PARKOUR of your map is too short for a hard map and the difficulty can be worked on. A few jumps are very hard (4 block jump with 3 block ceiling) which bump the difficulty up, try and nerf said jumps! The blocks used for your parkour are unvaried, try using a wider selection with blocks such as iron bars, glass panes, trapdoors, ladders and fences to ensure your parkour is non-repetitive and enjoyable!

I hope to see more from your in the future, all the best! [Jash]
Feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555 with any questions you might have!
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.