New titles for Olympus?

• Total voters

GodsWealth

ELITE
GodsWealth
GodsWealth
ELITE
Ratings
Now, before everyone says that all the titles on the shop are Olympus related, I KNOW. I just see that all the other servers have so many cool and weird titles I would like to take part in.

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
100% +1! All of the other servers have VapeNaysh, #BlameEULA, SkillAura, Harambae and #Trump2012 (not that one pls) on the title shop. Why is it only Olympus that doesn't have those special titles?

GodsWealth

ELITE
GodsWealth
GodsWealth
ELITE
Ratings
100% +1! All of the other servers have VapeNaysh, #BlameEULA, SkillAura, Harambae and #Trump2012 (not that one pls) on the title shop. Why is it only Olympus that doesn't have those special titles?
Exactly, it's a cool concept and all but I like tall of the others, like supreme, gucci, salty... there are so many that could be prison-related as well as fun ones.

Scott0630

PATRON
irl_Scotty
irl_Scotty
Patron
Ratings
27 1
Exactly, it's a cool concept and all but I like tall of the others, like supreme, gucci, salty... there are so many that could be prison-related as well as fun ones.
I do agree and think that specific titles would be interesting on prison that are related to the server and the community. More titles means more interest in the server which means more opportunity for them to put them in crates which means more money for crates so its a win win.