More staff needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Honestly Parkour has the least amount of staff, its only me and Fastball and Fast might be changing to another section of da server :(
Yea, but hydr0kt is also a mod. Still, I never see him on which makes more of a reason why we need more staff for Parkour. Prison as well.

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
No hes only Chat-Mod
Oh. I thought I saw him on there before with a mod title. Anyways, more prison staff is desperately needed! The drug problem is getting worse.

Michael_

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
71 6
I have never seen a moderator on the factions server. There are a lot of moderators on KitPVP and I have only seen 1 moderator on Skyblock.

yankeefan1187

Ratings
New ideas for staff to think about:
Prison: Drug Enforcment mods aimed to stopping drug deals. They can jail but they can't ban.
Kit-PVP: More chat mods and more full time staff. Have 1 staff not pvp and fly over to watch for people hacking.
Creative: More full time staff and some more mods or helpers and anti-grief mods. Also consider getting anti-hacking mods to watch for the spread of op items.
Factions: More mods in general.
Skyblock: More mods and anti-grief mods.
Skywars: More mods.
Parkour: More mods and a full time staff.

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
Storm I agree This is a very good server it would be a great honor to be admin it has a lot of hacker.
You don't start off as admin btw.
Honestly Parkour has the least amount of staff, its only me and Fastball and Fast might be changing to another section of da server :(
I might, don't count on it bby.
I will try to look into it further

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
New ideas for staff to think about:
Prison: Drug Enforcment mods aimed to stopping drug deals. They can jail but they can't ban.
Kit-PVP: More chat mods and more full time staff. Have 1 staff not pvp and fly over to watch for people hacking.
Creative: More full time staff and some more mods or helpers and anti-grief mods. Also consider getting anti-hacking mods to watch for the spread of op items.
Factions: More mods in general.
Skyblock: More mods and anti-grief mods.
Skywars: More mods.
Parkour: More mods and a full time staff.
I've taken your idea into my form!

Creative: Great active mods, however, a few more would be nice
KitPvP: Now, there are a lot of mods on here, the fact is, they are not very active. About 3 more dedicated staff on here would be great!
Factions: About 3-5 more mods. I hardly know of any.
Skyblock: Maybe 1 or 2 more mods. They are mostly active!
Skywars: Needs about 4 more mods. There is only 1.
Prison: About 6 more staff. I know its a lot but there are drug trades constantly.
Parkour: About 4 more dedicated staff!

I know everyone has busy scheduales and such, and I understand. I think that the current staff does a great job but, there is a lack of staff on the server. I enjoy playing on this server a lot, and I do very often, but the server is corrupt at times with hackers if a staff member is not on. I am trying my hardest not to be rude, or make it seem like I am complaining, but this should be addressed. Thank you all for reading.
Hello,
I'm Rick Versfeld.
iam 16 years old and live in the Netherland.
i help love to help people and i am good staaf i was mod on other servers

Gr Rick

Ratings
I think that the current mods on Minvast KitPVP do a great job, and I understand that everybody has personal things to do, but the more the marryer ( I don't know how to spell) and the more the less hackers, and less hackers makes a better Mincraft server

Your right, if people do not hack on kitpvp it makes it a lot more fun, when people hack on kitpvp it's not a lot of fun because they target you and then it will make you RAGE, so I think as soon as someone is hacking get a youtube account and record them and ban them.

Ratings
Your right, if people do not hack on kitpvp it makes it a lot more fun, when people hack on kitpvp it's not a lot of fun because they target you and then it will make you RAGE, so I think as soon as someone is hacking get a youtube account and record them and ban them.
I do have a YouTube account, I could do that if nobody else does...

Status
Not open for further replies.