More ways to get cubits?

avi_playz

VIP
avi_playz
avi_playz
VIP
Ratings
How can I get more cubits? I know multiple ways such as /vote or /Gary but /ad never works and was wondering if there were any other ways to get some.

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
Heyy!

There aren’t many ways to get cubits, like those you’ve mentioned, voting and daily rewards are the main ways players are able to get cubits. Ads might work with a VPN. A few other ways would be buying from other players, being top voter or even wining giveaways hosted by players/staff. Seasonal crates also have a chance at giving you cubits. There may be a few ways which I have missed out in which you can ask other players/staff in game or on ManaCube’s Discord (here)

I would also like to recommend not copying your message and putting it as the title, make your title short and sweet. This would allow players to know what this thread is about faster.

EDIT: I THOUGHT THIS WAS A TICKET... replied it as though it was a ticket and had to edit after D:

Last edited:

avi_playz

VIP
avi_playz
avi_playz
VIP
Ratings
Heyy!

There aren’t many ways to get cubits, like those you’ve mentioned, voting and daily rewards are the main ways players are able to get cubits. Ads might work with a VPN. A few other ways would be buying from other players, being top voter or even wining giveaways hosted by players/staff. There may be a few ways which I have missed out in which you can ask other players/staff in game or on ManaCube’s Discord (here)

I would also like to recommend not copying your message and putting it as the title, make your title short and sweet. This would allow players to know what this thread is about faster.

EDIT: I THOUGHT THIS WAS A TICKET... replied it as though it was a ticket and had to edit after D:

How do people become top voter? If I vote everyday, 6 times for 31 days that’s no where near what other people get when they are top voter. Is there any way to bypass the 24 hr voting system or is it just luck

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
Some of the vote sites have a cooldown of 12h instead of 24

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Also I’d like to add that playing more than just one game mode can allow you to get cubits more efficiently. Cubits are universal and work across all game modes.

Olympus has one of the cheapest conversations rates for cubits... typically being 1,000 mana for .01. This puts 1.00 cubit at 100,000.

So you you play on other games such as Skyblock and parkour the conversation rates are MUCH more expensive, but can still be used to gain extra cubits for the server you play the most.

HumanNotPig

Dedicated Member
MVP
HumanNotPig
HumanNotPig
MVP
Ratings
138 12
Ads work for me rarely, but I still sometimes get ads. Live in East Hollywood/LA so if you have a VPN, try setting it to somewhere near there

Ratings
You can get them by opening crates or getting a donator rank, a rank will give you some but if youre looking for a lot i would go with buying the keys from manacubes website for ingame with a ingame balance

HumanNotPig

Dedicated Member
MVP
HumanNotPig
HumanNotPig
MVP
Ratings
138 12
You can get them by opening crates or getting a donator rank, a rank will give you some but if youre looking for a lot i would go with buying the keys from manacubes website for ingame with a ingame balance
First of all, buying a rank doesn't give you cubits, second, if you want cubits, buying crate keys is a terrible idea, theres almost a guarantee that you'll lose off that investment