Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
-1 themes unoriginal and build could be better.

xSemo

PATRON+
xSemo
xSemo
Patron+
Ratings
37 1
Wassup GamersDecision,

I tried out your map, and it was pretty fun. However there are some flaws that need to be addressed:
》The first thing I noticed when I tp'd to your map was the amount of barriers. I feel like covering the entire map with it is unnecessary, and map judges don't really like to see that many.
》When going through the parkour, a good chunk of it was jumps that are too hard to be deemed eligible for a hard map (such as the neup). I recommend nerfing some of those jumps.
》You have a few repeating and floating jumps (water jumps mostly), maybe try and fix those up a bit.
》I noticed a skip in your map; On the jump where you say "Oh, and go around me please" you can jump from the barrier block you're standing on to the barrier block to the left (the one with the sign on it). Please try and fix that up.
》The map isn't really original, but don't be alarmed by this. If you fix up the parkour and the above-listed suggestions, there's still a chance you can get accepted.

I like your build, it gives off a cozy neighborhood vibe. In addition, your movie theater is also pretty nice.
Good luck! If you have any questions lemme know. :D

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
So you recommend that I shouldn't cover the whole map with barriers? I made it so that
no one would accidentally fall off because it felt like a unique add on that no other maps have

xSemo

PATRON+
xSemo
xSemo
Patron+
Ratings
37 1
So you recommend that I shouldn't cover the whole map with barriers? I made it so that
no one would accidentally fall off because it felt like a unique add on that no other maps have
Correct, it really isn't that big of a deal if they fall off the map. Almost all maps are like that and the barriers just really annoy map judges haha.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Hey GamersDecision, sorry to tell you your map has been rejected.

The theme is not very original, since there's already a theater map ("Theater") and a good number of building maps. The parkour is not bad, but it can be a little repetitive at times (like inside the theater). The main problem was the build, it was really plain and the houses were not attractive.

Thank you for submitting, I'd love to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.