Rejected MUSHROOM MANIA - hard to medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
MUSHROOM MANIA was built by ____bLib____ and GuppySquidface our plot ID is -117;-48 we asked deekaroni and she said it was hard difficulty due to the number of jumps. This parkour has alot of variety of jumps such as slime, fence, heads, doors, ice and ladder jumps (there are a few more). i hope you like our parkour! :DDD
2020-11-08_21.27.47.png
2020-11-08_21.27.53.png
2020-11-08_21.28.04.png
2020-11-08_21.36.32.png
2020-11-08_21.28.22.png

• Username - GuppySquidface
  • Map name - Mushroom Mania
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it --117;-48 its guppysquidface 2nd plot
  • Difficulty medium/hard
  • Number of jumps - above 70
  • The theme we went for was a mushroom themed, across the map we have added two physical mushroom you parkour in and lots of themed mushroom pixal arts to add to our build. In addition to this, we also added mushroom facts across the map. We also added a unique sort of randomness to our build, we added parts of our parkour using flower pots, half doors, enchanting tables etc. there is ladder parkours on the pixel arts and in addition the leaves on the walls are incorperated into parts of the parkour.
(we are also willing to make any changes to our parkour if needed)

this is also our first proper parkour build so any feedback is greatly appreciated! :D

Last edited:

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Your format for this submission is a bit off. I suggest before posting a submission, read this.

Have a good day!

Acid

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
Hey! As awesome as it is that you're submitting a map, I would encourage you to read this post to get a better idea of what to shoot for in a parkour map, since as of right now this does not match many of the requirements. However, your build looks awesome!

Have a great day!

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
Mostly had to do with the post format, and if you're sure that it meets all the reqs, then you should be good. Best of luck!

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey ____bLib____ and GuppySquidface,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: Although we do have our fair share of Mushroom and Mario related maps, none are actually themed after the mushrooms from the game. Hence why I believe this to be an originally themed map submission. Good job on picking out something new!
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. The build has a lot of negative things to it. First of all, the exterior is just this ginormous bland box. Then you have the interior which is really what brings this build down. It's this gigantic space with nothing but parkour and pixel art mushrooms. The floating parkour makes the build look incredibly messy and the pixel art is just a simple build style that we do not like to see anymore. A lot has to be done with the build.
  • Parkour: The parkour fit the hard difficulty in both length and difficulty, although it was on the easier side of things. The main issue with the parkour was how repetitive it was. The parkour was basically segments of the same type of jump/block. It's not fun to do 8 head jumps to then to 8 ladder jumps. It's just boring. You need to be more creative with your parkour.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.