Mute shout command

DataS

ELITE
Wevoh
Wevoh
ELITE
Ratings
16 3
So like can we add a mute command for shouts? I think it's annoying reading shouts saying boobs, balls this and that or reading them in general tbh. And i think everyone should have the right to mute shouts.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
746 81
if you give players the ability to mute shouts then it takes away the whole idea of shouts which is pretty much like a top perk of elite

DataS

ELITE
Wevoh
Wevoh
ELITE
Ratings
16 3
if you give players the ability to mute shouts then it takes away the whole idea of shouts which is pretty much like a top perk of elite
That's like saying if you give the players the ability to /ignore whats the idea of /msg is it not? I don't think anyone should be forced to watch things they dont want to see even if the perk is for elites.

SirJakuIV

ELITE
SirJakuIV
SirJakuIV
ELITE
Ratings
48 7
idk abt this one, but what about the hide global command? (for earth) its honestly kinda annoying tbh

xmmonnii

Skyblock Mod
xmmonnii
xmmonnii
Patron
Ratings
57 6
If you have laby you can filter out any /shouts into a different tab so that you do not see them - I know not everyone wants to see shouts all the time but this can be an option if you use laby :)

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,208 304
If people start shouting spoilers to shows/anime/manga/everything else I recon they would add a mute shout option

DataS

ELITE
Wevoh
Wevoh
ELITE
Ratings
16 3
idk abt this one, but what about the hide global command? (for earth) its honestly kinda annoying tbh
To be honest they should make it so /ignore works globally so you cant see their shouts maybe that's the solution