My account was hacked :/

_Wolfelz_

MVP
Wxcf
Wxcf
MVP
Ratings
As you know, My ign used to be _Wolfelz_
Someone decided it would be an amazing idea to change my name to 7a7icalGlizzy, soo yeah. I am now stuck with this name for the next 30 days. It is amazing.

_Wolfelz_

MVP
Wxcf
Wxcf
MVP
Ratings
Yeah, the more sad part is, the person who hacked it, also changed the password and changed the email ughhhhh, so now I cant recover my account and or change the name. So now, I need to somehow get another account. and thats gonna be hard given, that my parents dont let me spend money online :)

Axolotl

MVP
luom
luom
MVP
Ratings
32 1
I would contact microsoft about this problem, they might be able to help recover the avv

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Yeah, the more sad part is, the person who hacked it, also changed the password and changed the email ughhhhh, so now I can't recover my account and or change the name. So now, I need to somehow get another account. and that's gonna be hard given, that my parents don't let me spend money online :)
If you have proof of ownership (Transaction ID from the receipt of when you bought the account in the first place) you can contact Mojang support on the Mojang support website!

They need to actually make sure you are the rightful owner of the account for security purposes.
I wish you the best of luck <3

_Wolfelz_

MVP
Wxcf
Wxcf
MVP
Ratings
If you have proof of ownership (Transaction ID from the receipt of when you bought the account in the first place) you can contact Mojang support on the Mojang support website!

They need to actually make sure you are the rightful owner of the account for security purposes.
I wish you the best of luck <3

Well that would be cool and all, but she is technically the account owner, she let me use it. So there would be no point to doing this

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
Well that would be cool and all, but she is technically the account owner, she let me use it. So there would be no point to doing this
who is She? someone in your family? you can still get it back if someone in your family bought it for you.

_Wolfelz_

MVP
Wxcf
Wxcf
MVP
Ratings
who is She? someone in your family? you can still get it back if someone in your family bought it for you.
Nah she was a friend of mine....she was also friends with my ex.....long story short, she probably changed it to get back at me for something, idek.