MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Welcome to Hell! Enjoy your stay :D

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
Well I am going to start my adventure off by building a underground modern palace with beautiful waterfalls down to bedrock.
Here is the first day of my project!
What a great start! I can't wait to see what it turns into!
Just one slight problem... you seem to not be using the best texturepack available. DONT WORRY! I can help you fix this! I have created such a texture pack and I've made it available for you! SSM'S foot v1.2 for MineCraft 1.16.5 with optifine is rated 15 out of 6 stars. 9 out of 10 doctors confirmed that there is no unhealthy level of radiation from using this pack. And that 1 out of 10 doctor was illiterate, mute, deaf, blind, and hard of hearing. But they could confirm that the health benefits of this pack gave him a reason to live.
And now, I will provide you with a link to download this texture pack: https://manacube.com/threads/texture-pack.65815/

I hope you enjoy this pack as much as my bullies enjoyed watching me fall down the stairs.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
Day 1: I found manacub and I immediately lol bought vip+ rank because I know it will be a great server.
It is hard to find servers like this but I hope things will go well :mc_57-0:
Welp you are right manacube is a great server and it is really rare to find gold servers like these.

ItsAndri

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ItsAndri
ItsAndri
MVP+
Ratings
91 2
yah I join directly to the domain minecraftserver.org provided
Well your're obviously new lol, if you want to you can join parkour with parkour.manacube.com or parkourse.com / .net i dont remember which one it is, same with other gamemodes

BLOOB

ELITE
Ratings
Well your're obviously new lol, if you want to you can join parkour with parkour.manacube.com or parkourse.com / .net i dont remember which one it is, same with other gamemodes
Parkour stresses me out lol but I will join sometime. Also btw how do you get your VIP+ rank on forums since I got mine when I first joined

BLOOB

ELITE
Ratings
Okay lol my build is getting more difficult as time progresses. Mostly it is finding the right resources

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
WHAT

BLOOB

ELITE
Ratings
I am on a fantastic team and we are working together to mine a big cube (Which is going to be a modern underground palace with a custom terrain) which lol if anyone destroys they will get punished

Attachments

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
Day 1: I found manacub and I immediately lol bought vip+ rank because I know it will be a great server.
It is hard to find servers like this but I hope things will go well :mc_57-0:
aye btw. for future reference mvp+ gives you the most bang for your buck. also, don't buy elite (unless of course you have the money and you want to...) elite is a "fun" grind where you can try to get the cubits yourself and buy from the store. and also, welcome to manacube! hope u make some good friends + memories : )