BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Guys I am very happy that my map got accepted. I love this server and I can't wait for something I made to be a part of it! Huge thanks to Jashhy and Mccrisp who helped me make it. Thank you Quinny for giving me the initial feedback that helped improve my parkour on the build. Also thank you MCBYT for judging my map along with fellow map judges tysm!!!

Last edited:

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Guys I am very happy that my map got accepted. I love this server and I can't wait for something I made to be a part of it! Huge thanks to Jashhy and Mccrisp who helped me make it. Also a huge thanks to Quinny for giving me the initial feedback that helped improve my parkour on the build. Also thank you MCBYT for judging my map along with fellow map judges tysm!!!
Congrats on getting a map accepted!

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
congratulations!! I was so happy when i got my first map accepted too! keep it up and make more maps!

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Awe!

I love seeing posts like this! Congrats on getting your map accepted! I will send this link to Quinny so she an see this as well! <3
Please do she told me to blend in all my parkour and keep it against the build which was all really helpful!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey :) I'm glad my feedback helped you get your map accepted! But really it is all on you, you chose to do something with the critique you were given and the changes you made were a success. I'm happy I was able to help!

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Awwww so proud Bin!!! Congratulations on getting your map accepted!!!

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Hey :) I'm glad my feedback helped you get your map accepted! But really it is all on you, you chose to do something with the critique you were given and the changes you made were a success. I'm happy I was able to help!
You were really helpful thank you so much!

Ratings
Guys I am very happy that my map got accepted. I love this server and I can't wait for something I made to be a part of it! Huge thanks to Jashhy and Mccrisp who helped me make it. Thank you Quinny for giving me the initial feedback that helped improve my parkour on the build. Also thank you MCBYT for judging my map along with fellow map judges tysm!!!
congrats! building can be annoying and a long process.

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Omg that's heckin great good for you !!! Go get some more accepted ;D

McCrisp

MVP+
McCrisp
McCrisp
MVP+
Ratings
Yay congrats Bin and so happy it got accepted! Was such a fun build to have helped out with :'))