My old names.

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
So, it has come to my attention that a lot of people don't realize that they may have known me for a while. I have been playing on ManaCube since 2016 before the name change back when it was called MiveVast. I first started on Parkour with my girlfriend. Out names were Mr_Ezeq and Ms_Ezeq (I know, cringe) after that I had changed it to TeddehBearGaming_ and started to play survival. (this was in late 2016) around october-ish.

Since then I have mainly played survival with the names Teddeh_, OmgItIsBrett, CanadianBaconXD, DoggoFilter, Akezys, Klappzyy, Skepticy, Altless, and then more recently ScaredBear and my current name, ClumsyCityBear.

I had also played Olympus (aether) for half a season with the names DoggoFilter and Klappzyy.

It would be so cool to see how many people remember or recognize me and my old names as I have been involved in the ManaCube community for quite some time. Of course, if we are still talking to this day you can leave memories that you remember of knowing me in the past, as some of you have recently been informed that you have known me for a while.

I would love to see how memorable I am :) And I will see if I remember you as well. <3

ThatComicGuy

Forum Expert
MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
478 14
Well I only join in April last year but it has been a pleasure to play along with you
My past names were:
DeadElixir, Skeppy_Doe_Doe, Factions_cloud and now ThatComicGuy.

CommonMistakes

Dedicated Member
VIP
Pateu
Pateu
VIP
Ratings
56 1
I started playing on Manacube around 3-4 years ago. My user was PingDelay and i was playing Skyblock Aztec
2019-07-19_10.25.36.png

Then my account got hacked and i quit for some years. I came back with the user of RubenBrick and then i changed it to Combinated but ill change it next month.

Megalucario2101

Ratings
31 2
So, it has come to my attention that a lot of people don't realize that they may have known me for a while. I have been playing on ManaCube since 2016 before the name change back when it was called MiveVast. I first started on Parkour with my girlfriend. Out names were Mr_Ezeq and Ms_Ezeq (I know, cringe) after that I had changed it to TeddehBearGaming_ and started to play survival. (this was in late 2016) around october-ish.

Since then I have mainly played survival with the names Teddeh_, OmgItIsBrett, CanadianBaconXD, DoggoFilter, Akezys, Klappzyy, Skepticy, Altless, and then more recently ScaredBear and my current name, ClumsyCityBear.

I had also played Olympus (aether) for half a season with the names DoggoFilter and Klappzyy.

It would be so cool to see how many people remember or recognize me and my old names as I have been involved in the ManaCube community for quite some time. Of course, if we are still talking to this day you can leave memories that you remember of knowing me in the past, as some of you have recently been informed that you have known me for a while.

I would love to see how memorable I am :) And I will see if I remember you as well. <3
I remember Doggofilter and Kappzyy but back then I didn't play the game as much. I started playing in October and I met u like 2 months later I'm not sure . Also how many other names do you have ready for this year?

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
I remember Doggofilter and Kappzyy but back then I didn't play the game as much. I started playing in October and I met u like 2 months later I'm not sure . Also how many other names do you have ready for this year?
I am thinking I will change my name a couple times this year until I find something that sticks

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
I think I joined Manacube for the first time in October/November 2018. I did change my name to Lavendel a few months before I discovered Manacube and never changed it since then.

My previous names were oOSaranghaeOo, cuteHope, and Shirunya. To be honest I never really liked any of my IGNs up until now. Now I'm pretty happy with it. :,) and I won't change it anymore hehe xD