nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
I’ve been on manacube so long half the people I knew back then don’t play anymore lol. It’s a great server and I’m sure the community would love to have you back.

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
No offense but I think it's pretty ridicolous to see people saying they are qutting the game and then proceed to play. Why make an announcement in the first place? Just play less if you are tired of the game, dont force yourself to quit if you know you cant stay away. its not a big deal lol

awesoness

Dedicated Member
ELITE
awesoness
awesoness
ELITE
Ratings
167 8
No offense but I think it's pretty ridicolous to see people saying they are qutting the game and then proceed to play. Why make an announcement in the first place? Just play less if you are tired of the game, dont force yourself to quit if you know you cant stay away. its not a big deal lol
Thinking about it now, I'll admit that I made this post too early, and that's on me. As for quitting, I fully intended to never come back (aside from giving away monthlies). But I definitely see what you mean when you say there's no point.

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
As some people may know, I quit Manacube about 3 months ago, but lately I've been seeing myself online more often. Nothing is official yet, but I may be coming back to Manacube.
HELLLLLLLL YEAH BABEY