My story...

rLink

Ratings
13 6
Hello everyone,

I noticed that people have been introducing themselves. Having in mind that I've been playing for quite a while and never done that, I'd like to tell you my story.

I found that Minevast had a massive, profound impact on my life for the better. Growing up on the mean streets of West Philadelphia, I never dreamed that I would even own a computer and internet equipment to even view a group such as this. What made this all possible for me was the loving embrace of my auntie stationed in Bel Air. It was there that I was introduced to Minevast, and from that moment on my circle of trusted faces had grown substantially.

Upon one of my many visits back to West Philadelphia before the recession hit, I visited the playground where I spent most of my days shooting some basketball, but also just chilling out and relaxing. I remembered the day when I realized that West Philadelphia was too dangerous for me. One day, a bunch of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my area. I ended up getting into a fight, which scared my mother. She realized that it was too dangerous for me to live alone, and she sent me across the country to live in the peaceful neighborhood of Bel Air, in Los Angeles, with my auntie. How much I protested and pleaded day after day wanting to stay with her. My pleas failed, and she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way. She gave me a kiss and my plane ticket, and all I could do was put on my walkman and set foot out of my home for the last time.

What gave me some comfort along the way was that the ticket was for 1st class, provided by my rich auntie whom I was moving in with, and I got to finally sip my drink from a champagne glass (though since I wasn't 21, I drank orange juice instead of alcohol), giving me a taste of a rich lifestyle that I could get used to living with my rich auntie. I remember just after landing in LAX, I called for a cab, and the one that came near had its license plate read "Fresh". On the way to my auntie's place, I noticed that there were dice hanging from the mirror. I have these memories, as they occurred just before I had a massive change in my life. I told the cab driver, whose name was Holmes, to go to Bel Air.

When I got to my new home, it was around 7 or 8 o'clock. I said goodbye to my driver, looked at my new home. It was a huge mansion, and being that they were super-rich unlike my mother, I knew I was going to settle in like a prince sitting on a throne. That first night, I finally got to browse the internet for the first time using my uncle Phil's computer, and stumbled across Minevast. I clicked on it, copied the IP, and knew I could share my story and get advice from so many people like me. Now I feel happy that people can understand my story from a street boy to a prince. I want to say thank you all, and thank you to the management for creating such a wonderful site and such an amazing server.

-Link

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
This is so cute!!

I'm so happy for you and all the best for the future.

See you around