My time on Minevast so far!

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
Hello everyone, Manyrain here! I wanted to take tell my time on Minevast that I have had so far. It isn't very exciting due to me not being on here as long as some have, but here goes nothing.

I joined on May 28th of this year. When I joined, I was invited by my friend Pheonixtails. He had played on here before so I decided to give it a shot when he invited me to play. When I logged on for the first time, Survival was very popular. The parties named Fam, Diggers, and Royale were all active constantly and there was a massive player base normally. I didn't really have anyone to talk to due to my friend rarely playing when I played everyday.

I didn't talk to anyone for weeks until I met the infamous Waffledogemaster. At the time, he was a sweet person at first, introducing me to Monkamonk13 and Suppy. After a while, I met Diggitydan who invited me into Diggers. Around this time, I met _Drakey_, SunsetMagic, Tywone and some more staff members.

After some arguments happened in Diggers, Monk, Suppy and I left for Fam. I met Watermelooaan, Cheech4, Sona75 and so many more amazing players around this time. All I did at this time was mess around and had fun with all my friends. I didn't really have any goals, just goofed off and helped as much as I could on Survival.

After an incident in Fam, I was invited into Royale by SunsetMagic and _Drakey_. Around this time, Sunset also told me to apply for staff. I was nervous but I did so. On June 27th, 2016, I was accepted as a helper. I didn't understand why I was accepted but I had such a fun time running around Survival, helping everyone I could.

On August 12th, 2016, I became Mod. Nothing much has happened though expect for making such amazing friends, too many to name and list off at this moment. I am glad I came to Minevast. My summer consisted on only Minevast and that was pretty much it but do I regret it? Not at all.

Thanks for reading this post. I cannot wait for my 6 months as staff and the my 1 year anniversary as staff <3​

Last edited:

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
Congrats! Your an amazing staff member and a great person to be around, even though I don't know you personally. I am gladen to see that you are have a great time here in MineVast, as we all are. :) Hope that you stay in Minevast and achieve great things!

Once again, good luck on your journey, which will take you many places!

Best regards, Juan G.

xX_TacoKnight_Xx

Ratings
Congratulations Rains! Even though I have only been on for about a month myself I know that you are one of the most helpful and nice staff members there is. You're always helping people out and I know you have helped me several times. Good luck on your journey!

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
When I was in my first call with you I remember asking monk what your ign was and I thought who on earth is that. Fast forward a few months and we are good friends.
I'm so glad I met you, and I hope for many more happy months as staff with you.
Congratulations

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
When I was in my first call with you I remember asking monk what your ign was and I thought who on earth is that. Fast forward a few months and we are good friends.
I'm so glad I met you, and I hope for many more happy months as staff with you.
Congratulations
Thank you so much Sunset. I never thought I could become such great friends with me. Not because of anything about you, more than you'd get sick of me like everyone does at some point in time <3

Congratulations Rains! Even though I have only been on for about a month myself I know that you are one of the most helpful and nice staff members there is. You're always helping people out and I know you have helped me several times. Good luck on your journey!
Thank you Taco, that means a lot. Sometimes I feel like I don't do enough for the rest of Minevast. Survival is my home and you all are like my little kids to me {blame fishy on that one}

Congrats! Your an amazing staff member and a great person to be around, even though I don't know you personally. I am gladen to see that you are have a great time here in MineVast, as we all are. :) Hope that you stay in Minevast and achieve great things!

Once again, good luck on your journey, which will take you many places!

Best regards, Juan G.
Thank you so much, Juan. I've seen you around and from what I've seen, you're an amazing person. I wish all players were like you!

i'm your favorite, aren't i? :)
I can't play favorites but you are in the top 10, bb <3

PolarisStar

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
94 7
Quite funny, because you became mod about a day or two before I officially joined the server and spent 98% of my time on Survival. I always came on Minevast every now and then for parkour, but definitely not as often as now. Haha, you're always one of my fav people to trade with because you make the best deals for Mending and Cave Spider Spawners! (The reason I only have about 50 hrs is because I wasn't doing the best on survival.)