RyleeGrace

MVP+
rryl
rryl
MVP+
Ratings
40 5
Hi,
Purpz said that if I wanted to "complain" about the name change, to complain here. So here I go.. Honestly I, and a lot of other players, find the new name to be very bad. The updates and everything look pretty nice, but it would be great to keep the MineVast name. I know one person's thread won't ever make a difference, and this one probably won't, but it's worth a shot. :confused:;):p

Ratings
Hi,
Purpz said that if I wanted to "complain" about the name change, to complain here. So here I go.. Honestly I, and a lot of other players, find the new name to be very bad. The updates and everything look pretty nice, but it would be great to keep the MineVast name. I know one person's thread won't ever make a difference, and this one probably won't, but it's worth a shot. :confused:;):p
Supported.

DragoNite

Ratings
30 1
I agree, I like the Manacube meaning but I liked more Minevast. But I dont think they will change it back to Minevast. The update is about in 4 hours.
I like the 50% of the update. But the other 50%, that can be the Skyblock Reset, Survival reset and the new name I dont agree.

{ If someone answers me remember it is my opinion so don't be rude with me! }

gumleaf

ELITE
gumleaf
gumleaf
ELITE
Ratings
66 5
I feel like MineVast will lose dedicated players because of the name change, change the website design, just keep the MineVast logo, and do all of the other updates on the server. As you can see here -> http://prntscr.com/dkolfj ManaCube is not even a very original name and is already a thing. Then here we have the website design that looks almost identical to hearthstone (in my opinion) Yes, go ahead with all other updates but keep the Minevast name. It would make it easier on everyone. Or Dacon, make a stawpoll and put it on the announcements on the server, see how the community reacts to this downgrade, not an update.

Ratings
6 4
I feel like MineVast will lose dedicated players because of the name change, change the website design, just keep the MineVast logo, and do all of the other updates on the server. As you can see here -> http://prntscr.com/dkolfj ManaCube is not even a very original name and is already a thing. Then here we have the website design that looks almost identical to hearthstone (in my opinion) Yes, go ahead with all other updates but keep the Minevast name. It would make it easier on everyone. Or Dacon, make a stawpoll and put it on the announcements on the server, see how the community reacts to this downgrade, not an update.
I dont understand how we will lose players but you have good points. Also we arent the owners. We can't do anything but protest and complain. I find is useless to complain about something thats already going to be done anyway.

RyleeGrace

MVP+
rryl
rryl
MVP+
Ratings
40 5
I thank most of you guys for agreeing with me, @gumleaf i agree with the poll thing, and I agree that it would be okay to give it a chance, but only a few people actually like it. I think they should go through with the updates, but keep the name. Also, as gumleaf says ManaCube is already a thing, and MineVast just sounds more original.

Ratings
6 4
I think its best to leave the owners to do their jobs.....Maybe they'll change it back but there is no reason to be stuck about it. especially on the server.