Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I feel like MineVast will lose dedicated players because of the name change, change the website design, just keep the MineVast logo, and do all of the other updates on the server. As you can see here -> http://prntscr.com/dkolfj ManaCube is not even a very original name and is already a thing. Then here we have the website design that looks almost identical to hearthstone (in my opinion) Yes, go ahead with all other updates but keep the Minevast name. It would make it easier on everyone. Or Dacon, make a stawpoll and put it on the announcements on the server, see how the community reacts to this downgrade, not an update.
Lol, ManaCube is an original name because it was never thought of until now. It goes with the theme and has unused words that you've likely never seen in other severs before, other than "cube" This really makes no sense considering neither Mine nor Vast is original going by those standards.

And the reason the website looks the similar is because that's the theme we are going for lol. Yes they're may be some inspiration from it but what is anything without inspiration. It follows the theme, I don't see why you feel the need to complain about this.

And the reason the website looks the "similar" is because that's the theme we are going for lol. Yes they're may be some inspiration from it but what is anything without inspiration. It follows the theme, I don't see why you feel the need to complain about this.

And yes maybe players will be lost, but those who honestly care about this server and won't get mad over a name change will stay and support it. If you chose to leave we respect your decision but don't go saying we are a copy and unoriginal.

Ratings
6 4
Lol, ManaCube is an original name because it was never thought of until now. It goes with the theme and has unused words that you've likely never seen in other severs before, other than "cube" This really makes no sense considering neither Mine nor Vast is original going by those standards.

And the reason the website looks the similar is because that's the theme we are going for lol. Yes they're may be some inspiration from it but what is anything without inspiration. It follows the theme, I don't see why you feel the need to complain about this.

And the reason the website looks the "similar" is because that's the theme we are going for lol. Yes they're may be some inspiration from it but what is anything without inspiration. It follows the theme, I don't see why you feel the need to complain about this.

And yes maybe players will be lost, but those who honestly care about this server and won't get mad over a name change will stay and support it. If you chose to leave we respect your decision but don't go saying we are a copy and unoriginal.
#Preach
[DOUBLEPOST=1482083646][/DOUBLEPOST]The Name is pretty good, If you think about it...
Its just a name what matters is what you play and do on it rather than just focusing how much you
dislike the name....

That's my opinion,
Taylor :p

Molly Bell

Donator
Ratings
I agree i hate the name change MineVast always suited that server, now so many people have quit "Mana Cube" OPr its proper name MineVast i like the updates a little but me and my cousin spent sooooo much time on our island and it all got deleted in 24 hours like WHAT THE HELL!

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Well I mean, lol the player base is still consistent. We still are getting the same amount of players as before. And it's just going to get bigger with the youtubers coming. And to be honest if you actually care about this server you would stay no matter if the server changed their name, just like "most" people have stayed. In my opinion this is really being thrown completely out of proportion, there's no need to complain so much over a different name.

Grxphics

Ratings
48 8
To be honest, the name change really sucks for me. Tbh I love minevast and Graser10 is a great guy but if the server gets bigger... I just find big servers are really annoying and not fun. I liked the old minevast when it had only like 250 or 100 players on. Now it will increase. Like today creative was full... Anyone agree?