Rejected Neo Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
quick edit- forgot to add in the actual specifications lol
this is the first map I have ever made! :D
brief description of my map :
although the parkour itself only has around 40 jumps, I believe each jump is hard enough to warrant a hard difficulty.
it consists of 3 sections, the first section being four quad jumps, a spaced .2 neup (iron trapdoor), and a final quad jump. the second section is a small box filled with cobwebs and soul sand, (life or death jump) in which you have to jump onto vines to survive. the next jump is a hh (headhitter) single neo, followed by a semi-neo in which you avoid the headhitter and jump onto vines. after that, you do a soul sand double neo then a cross neo. the third section is two quads followed by a series of ladder pillar jumps which get progressively harder, then finally a corridor of somewhat difficult jumps such as a trapdoor wall. I hope you enjoy the map :)
  • Username ~ spookySenko
  • Map name ~ Neo Factory
  • Plot Number ~ 76;-20
  • Difficulty ~ Hard
  • Number of jumps ~ 40- depending on how you count
2019-10-27_19.21.57.png
2019-10-27_19.22.05.png
2019-10-27_19.22.16.png
2019-10-27_19.22.21.png
2019-10-27_19.22.30.png

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Moving to Map Submissions

piebrian5

Ratings
From just going off of the description I would say that it is too hard for a hard map but also too short for a hard. It also sounds like the neos and quads are a little repetitive. I haven’t seen the map though so I can’t say too much good luck!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Tohru,

I am sorry to inform you that this map is being rejected. The build is quite messy and the theme is unoriginal. The parkour is way too short for a hard. Forty jumps is barely medium difficulty. The difficulty is a little hard. The jumps are alright but have room for improvement. Overall, the build is messy, the theme is unoriginal, and the parkour needs improvement.

Thank you for submitting this map!
If you have any questions, you may DM me in game or on discord!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.