• Total voters

Hana_Ren

VIP
Hana_Ren
Hana_Ren
VIP
Ratings
19 8
Before you begin, Yes, I know there was an anime crate.

So, what is Hetalia you might ask? Well, for those who don't know, it's basically an old/ish) anime that plays on both positive and negative cultural stereotypes of nations, personified as people, and based in ww2. It's a comedy, somewhat educational and generally well-known.

"The main storyline's events occur during World War II, but the vast majority of the comics take place during other historical events, modern holidays, or at no specific time whatsoever. The series often uses satire and light-hearted comedy to reinterpret well-known events as well as less common historical and cultural trivia."

I was thinking we do a throwback in time and make a Hetalia Crate!
I even have some examples/ideas ready!

Attachments

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
no anime crates already been a thing we need a terraria crate

Hana_Ren

VIP
Hana_Ren
Hana_Ren
VIP
Ratings
19 8
Ideas:

Italy's Pasta - Literally just , probably something with Regen. Effects given when held.
Magic Metal Pipe of Pain™- Russia's signature Pipe, I recommend it as a weapon with (probably) knockback and sharpness.
England's Scones - Rock hard 'scones' from England, A throwable weapon like the Deku Nut(?)
Gilbird - Prussia's pet Bird (named after him), a Yellow Warbler. I see him as a possible pet in the crate.
Kumajiro - Canada's pet Polar bear. Another pet in the crate(?)
Ahoge - A strange crescent-shaped lock of hair on the top of the head. A Head-gear Wardrobe item.
[Title] Micronation - As it says, a title in the crate. Maybe in sea blue (Because the post well known micronation is called 'Sealand'?)

Poland's Unicorn - A unicorn from Poland, a mount.

I'll add more ideas when I come up with them!

Hana_Ren

VIP
Hana_Ren
Hana_Ren
VIP
Ratings
19 8
Entrance Message! - 'Who're you? I'm (Name)!' A joke on everyone forgetting about Canada.

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
80 8
ye if it was a crate with more popular animes in it like last crate where it had Naruo,One Piece, Nanatsu no taizai, Tokyo Ghoul items in it then a new anime crate could be added for example if it had items from Demon Slayer, Bleach, Chainsaw man or another big animes it could be a possibility in the future. But who knows after all crates are the 2nd thing besides ranks that makes money for the server to be ran so they need to have some sell points in them to draw people to get the crates.