New global tags Idea?

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
Honestly, and I have thought of this for a while now but I think it would be cool to have Country tags. So there would be one for USA or for CANADA or even IRELAND with the countries flags after them. Because there can be some confusion with colours :) Lmk what you guys and girls think of this because personally I think they would be quite cool and unique. Especially if you could only get them for your region and they were global amongst all servers :)

Last edited:

iShigetora

iShigetora
iShigetora
Ratings
Honestly, and I have thought of this for a while now but I think it would be cool to have Country tags. So there would be one for USA or for CANADA or even IRELAND with the countries flags after them. Because there can be some confusion with colours :) Lmk what you guys and girls think of this because personally I think they would be quite cool and unique. Especially if you could only get them for your region and they were global amongst all servers :)
For sure, this is a really good idea and I don't see why not +1

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
This sounds like a very cool idea but USA titles ready exist. So maybe have it a chest we’re you can open it with keys like the seasonal chests. And you can get server wide country titles. Also if you want to make a formal suggestion go to the suggestions tab on the manacube website!

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
There are so many countries tho :O

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
[MVP] USA LaneyIsCrazy< Hey peoples!

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
I think this is a really cool idea :D

NoPoint

Ratings
That would be super cool!! And maybe we could add like Australia and stuff like that as well!

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
This is actually a really good idea, I'd love to see some tags like this and it might even show players what countries others are from, I support this idea! :)